Golden Week Pt. 1

Today is the day that starts golden week and Tobio is excited. He makes it to the gym with Hajime in tow. Tobio may of kept Hajime up most of the night cause he couldn't sleep. Tobio is honestly surprise Hajime haven't told to him to calm down yet. Tobio runs up to the club room and watch Hajime make his way slowly.

"Come on Hajime," Tobio says.

"I'm coming, geez how do you have so much energy this early," Hajime says yawning.

It also may be six in the morning and all of them are to suppose to meet up at six thirty.

"I'm excited," Tobio says pulling Hajime into a hug once he gets up the stairs.

"Once your excitement dies down you won't be saying that," Hajime says walking to the door with Tobio in his arms.

"You two are here early," Someone says behind them.

Hajime turns around with Tobio and see Tooru walking up the stairs with four coffees. They look behind him and see the rest of the team.

"So are you guys," Hajime notes.

"Well, guess we wanna get ready," Tooru says shrugging his shoulders.

"Tobio, Yuutarou and I have been up since five thirty," Akira says.

"Huh? Why?" Tooru asks.

"Cause Tobio is excited and woke us up, but we're not complaining," Yuutarou says.

"He woke me up before he texted you guys," Hajime says going into the club room with Tobio clinging onto him.

They get change quickly and Tooru and Takahiro hands out the coffee once they get inside the gym. They makes sure everything is set before Tooru and Hajime allows the rest of the team do whatever they want but as long they stay in the preimices. So Tobio and Takahiro decides to play some volleyball to kill some time. They didn't know how much time they have killed till Tobio receives the ball and it goes outside. So when Tobio goes out to capture it, he sees Tooru and Hajime talking to Shiratorizawa. Takahiro comes out when Tobio doesn't come back and see they Tobio is frozen in place. He walks to where Tobio is standing and see that Shiratorizawa is here.

"They won't hurt you," Takahiro says.

"They're tall," Tobio says.

"I'm pretty sure you're taller than a few of them," Takahiro says.

They see Shiratorizawa look back at them and Tobio squeals and run back into the gym once he drops the ball.

"Tobio! Get back here!" Takahiro says chasing him.

They come back out and Takahiro drags Tobio to where Shiratorizawa is standing.

"See they're not mean," Takahiro says.

"So they just look like they are?" Tobio asks tilting his head.

"Yes," His senpais says.

Tobio jumps and moves to where Shiratorizawa is standing at.

"I think you guys are scary," Tobio says.

They just sticks their tongue out at him before Takahiro drags Tobio to the gym after they say goodbye to Shiratorizawa.

Day one of practice is a success and everyone goes to the inn they're staying in. Tobio is exhausted and tries to skip dinner but Issei and Shinji won't let him. They locks arms with Tobio and brings him to where they are sitting. Tobio looks up and see Goshiki, Shirabu, and Tendou. They make small talk while they eat and Tobio fights to keep his eyes open. But he does make small talk as well. He hears someone walk up to him so he looks back and see Tooru walking to him. He sits down beside him and lean against.

"Are you sleepy?" Tooru asks.

Tobio just nods his head and leans his head against Tooru's shoulder.

"Than how about we go to bed," Tooru says.

Tobio nods his head and Tooru picks him up and carries him to his room. Hajime, Akira, and Yuutarou goes to bed soon after they leave. They enter the room and see Tobio is already asleep. So they go to their bed and talk till they all end up falling asleep looking forward for tomorrow.