Training Camp Pt. 2

During the third day of training camp, Tobio is clinging to Hajime's arm. Hajime lets him cause he knows that how's Tobio will feel safe. They also open up to their new friends about Tobio's past and explain why Tobio is clinging all the time.

"I have to admit that's cute," Koutarou says as he look at Tobio clinging to Hajime's arm.

Tobio smiles and nuzzle his face into Hajime's arm.

"Tobs, you need to learn to take compliment, and thanks," Hajime says smiling.

Tobio just pouts before kissing Hajime's shoulder. Hajime rolls his eyes and leads him to the cafeteria with Koutarou behind them.

"You guys wanna eat together?" Koutarou asks as they get their good.

"We would love to," Hajime says.

"Yeah, we will," Tobio says.

They get their food and find an empty table and sit around it.

Tobio and Kenma was talking about sets when Hinata decides to show up.

"Can you guys set for me?" Hinata asks.

Tobio and Kenma looks at each other before looking back at Hinata.

"Sure?" They say unsure.

"Can't forget about me," Tanaka says running into the gym.

So they split into teams and start playing. Tobio is still tired from the trip so by the third set, he's ready to collapse. Of  course Tanaka was getting way to fired up and hit a ball very hard and it went right to Tobio. Tobio couldn't receive and ends up getting hit hard in the face and when he falls backwards, his left knee and body went different ways and Tobio slammed his head off the ground.