Welcome to Sejoh

They walk into the gym and Tooru's voice boom throughout the gym.

"You guys made it!" He yells.

Tobio yells and hides behind Yuutarou while Akira blocks him as well.

"Shittykawa, they haven't even been here five minutes and you already scare Tobio," Hajime says hitting Tooru.

"Gomen," Tooru says.

The trio makes their way to the others and Tobio tries to hide behind his friends.

"Tobio, come here," Hajime says gently.

Tobio states at him before going to his side and hides his face. The other players look at the trio but mostly at the shy one.

"Let introduced ourselves everyone," Tooru says.

"Starting with the third years, as you know I'm Tooru," Tooru starts.

"Hajime," Hajime says.

"I taking y'all know each other, but anyhow I'm Takahiro Hanamaki, but you can just call me Takahiro or what ever name you come up with," Takahiro says.

Takahiro hears quiet giggling and looks to his right and see the shy one looking at him. Takahiro face brightens up and smiles at the boy. Once everyone get their selves back together the continue introductions.

"I'm Issei Matsukawa and like Takahiro you can call me Issei or whatever you want," Issei says.

"Now for the second years," Tooru says.

"I'm Shigeru Yahaba, and like these idiots you can call me what ever you want," Shigeru says.

Tobio snorts and hide his face again.

"You're too cute," Tooru coos.

"I'm Shinji Watari, and like the rest you can call me what ever you want," Shinji says.

"Now for the new guys," Tooru says.

"I'm Akira Kunimi, and you can call me what ever," Akira says.

"I'm Yuutarou Kindaichi, and like Akira you can call me what ever," Yuutarou says.

"I-I'm Tobio Kageyama and y-you c-can call me w-whatever you l-like to," Tobio says.

There's quietness so Tobio lifts his head up and see everyone blushing. He looks over to his two friends with worry eyes.

"You're too cute," Akira says before pulling Tobio between him and Yuutarou.

"Well newbies," Tooru starts.

"Welcome to Aoba Johsai," They all say together.

They trio just looks at each other before giving the other smiles.

"Hey Akira, can I ask you something?" Tooru asks.

"Sure," Akira says shrugging.

"Who did you guys play during the the interhigh in Junior High?" Tooru asks.

"I don't know the team but I do remember one player that stood out the most and annoy Tobio the most," Akira says.

"Is that so, also I swear I saw some guys from Karasuno there as well," Tooru says.

"Why are you asking?" Akira asks.

"I want to plan a practice match but with a team we never played before," Tooru says.

"Then pick Karasuno, we never heard of them and all that jazz," Akira says.

"Okay," Tooru says.

"Hey, do you know where Tobio is at?" Akira asks.

"I thought he was with you," Tooru says.

"Y'all not good baby sitters," Takahiro says.

They turn around and see Tobio in Takahiro's arms.

"Oh," They say in unison.

"But you should pick Karasuno, it will be different for a change," Takahiro says shrugging his shoulders.

Hajime walks up to them and takes Tobio away from Takahiro.

"Well Shittykawa you know what team to pick so go tell the coach so we can get everything arrange," Hajime says.

"Fine," Tooru says.

He walks away and Hajime follows behind him with Tobio in his arms. They walk up to the coach and tells him what team he wants to play and they agrees to it.

Hajime and Tobio makes it home and Tobio goes straight to the shower while Hajime goes to his desk to do homework. Once Tobio comes out if the bathroom, Hajime narrows his eyes at him.

"You're gonna do your homework, right?" Hajime asks.

"He better since I walked here to help him with it," Tooru says.

Tobio just pouts but goes to bag and take out his homework and set it out on the bed. The two older Senpais joins him on the bed and Tooru looks at his work. He helps Tobio through the hard problems and just makes sure he's doing it right. But after Tobio gets his homework done, they lay together and watch movies with Hajime's and Oikawa's legs link all together and with Tobio in the middle.

"Random question," Tobio says.

"Yes?" The other asks.

"Why am I always in the middle?" Tobio asks.

"Cause we love cuddling with you," Tooru answers.

"Okay than," Tobio says.

They continue movies and Tobio completely relaxes in his Senpais arms.

The next day during practice, the coaches calls everyone over and tells them that the practice match will be next week. Tobio is excited but nervous at the same time.

"You'll be fine and besides your gonna be the official setter," Tooru says.

"But I feel like I took that away from you," Tobio says while pouting.

"No, I'm gonna be out there as well, so you don't worry," Tooru says.

Tobio smiles and Tooru relaxes and smiles back.

"That means that you can't get hurt Shittykawa," Hajime says from behind Tobio.

"Have more faith in me Iwa-chan," Tooru whines.

Tobio giggles and duck in time to miss the ball Tooru threw but Hajime wasn't and got hit in the face. At first everyone is frozen in place. Tobio breaks the silence by it giggling which he tries to cover up but that didn't work.

"Tobio you're lucky you're cute but Shittykawa you're not so lucky," Hajime says.

"Whatever do you mean?" Tooru asks.

Tobio moves more to the side and watches the excitement goes on.

"What are you looking so excited for?" Tooru asks.

"No reason," Tobio replies.

"You're a terrible liar," Tooru says.

"And you got a bad aim," Tobio says.

"Brat," Tooru says.

"Yep," Tobio says.

"Well than," Tooru says.

"But you do have a bad aim," Hajime says.

"At least I'm good with my aim during matches," Tooru says putting his hand on his hips.

"You idiot," Hajime growls.

"Tobio-chan protect me," Tooru says before hiding behind Tobio.

Tobio uses himself as a shield and Hajime just stand in front of him with his arms crossed.

"Tobio you might want to run," Hajime says with a playful smile.