Recovery

"Welcome home," Oikawa says as he places Tobio's bags onto the floor by the door.

Iwaizumi helps Tobio into the house, and Tobio gives his boyfriends small smiles.

"Thanks," Tobio says before going over to his chair and gets comfortable in it.

"Want anything to eat or drink?" Oikawa asks as he walks over to his boyfriend.

"Curry and some coffee, please," Tobio says with a yawn.

His boyfriends nods their heads and goes to the kitchen and gets to work on Tobio's requests.

💙😠🍞🥛💙

Tobio knew that his recovery gonna be tough, but he didn't expect to be miserable. The pain in his knee is unbearable, and he's upset that he can't practice with his team and get ready for Nationals. But the team helps him out every day and spend every chance they can with him.

"Let have a movie night!" Matsukawa says as he sits beside Tobio.

"We have practice tomorrow," Oikawa says as be sets everything up to watch a movie.

"We'll be there and ready to go, and beside, you're already picking a movie," Hanamaki says as he sits on the other side of Tobio.

"Yep, no way I'm missing a movie night," Oikawa says as he cuddled up to Iwaizumi.

Akira and Kindaichi cuddles up together and enjoy their time with their friends.

💙😠🍞🥛💙

When Tobio is able to play again and go back to school, he's extremely happy. Which leads to now, he just walks in the gates with his boyfriends when they ran into their coaches.

"Kageyama, we have some exciting news for you," One of them says.

"What is it?" Tobio asks kindly.

"You got invited to All-Japan Training Camp," The coach says with a smile.