Study Date

During one of their practices, the coach informs the team that they are going to a training camp. But the only downside is that they all have to pass their tests to go. Tobio hides his face in his knees and hears some other players groaning. A hand on his shoulder brings him back to reality.

"We're gonna help you study till you can do everything in your sleep," Hajime says.

Tobio smiles and leans over to kiss his cheek.

"And besides thanks to us, you're grades are already really good," Tooru says.

Tobio kisses his cheek as well and watch him blush.

"We're coming over to study as well," Akira says as he crosses his arms.

"Okay," Hajime says.

"Same with us," Issei says crossing his arms.

"Okay," Tooru says.

So that's how the seven of them all ends up sitting around the living room at Hajime's house. Tooru and Hajime are checking Tobio's work to make sure he's doing them right at the coffee table. Issei and Takahiro are finishing up their homework while leaning against the couch in the floor. Akira and Yuutarou are doing their homework while laying in front of the fireplace in the floor. After manages to do his work correctly and finish his homework, he falls against Hajime's side.

"I hate homework," He says glaring at his work.

"Don't we all," Tooru says putting Tobio's belongings up.

Tooru goes to the kitchen after putting Tobio's belongings up to cook supper. When he finishes supper he goes back to the living room to see that everyone has finishes their homework and put all their belongings up. They eat supper and peace and after wards Hajime does the supper. When he comes back he sits beside Tooru. It takes a few minutes for Hajime to realize that Tobio is being very quiet.

"Why is Tobio being quiet?" Hajime asks.

They look towards the table where Tobio was sitting at and see he's half way under the table. Akira and Yuutarou looks under the table and see that Tobio has fallen asleep.

"He's out," Akira says as he lifts one of Tobio's hand and let it go.

Tooru stands up and moves the table and gently picks up Tooru and carries him to his bed. He comes back and say his goodbyes to everyone before going to bed with Hajime and cuddling up to their boyfriend.