Training Camp Pt.3

When the word about Tobio getting hurt reaches hso boyfriends, the hunt the boy. The said boy happens to he in the infirmary with a bruised knee. When Tobio see his boyfriends, he knows he's in trouble by the way they're staring at him.

"Just take it easy and be careful," The nurse says before letting Tobio leave.

"Thank you ma'am," He says as he walks out with his boyfriends.

No one say anything and even though Tobio is holding their hands, he still knows he's in trouble. So when they get to the room, Tobio sits on the bed and get ready to be scolded.

"You're stupid sometimes," Tooru says as he sits on the bed across from Tobio.

Hajime sits beside Tooru and stares at Tobio.

"You could have gotten extremely hurt worse than you did, so don't scare us like that again," Hajime says with a small pout.

They continue to scold him but when they finished they end up cuddling on the bed. Tobio lays in the middle and let them kiss wherever they want to. Tooru crawls to the foot of the bed and settles between Tobio's legs. Tobio gives Hajime a confused look but the said boy shakes his head and kisses Tobio's lips which Tobio kisses back. He feels Tooru lifts his leg up and then a soft kiss on his knee.

"Just be careful with you body Tobio-chan," Tooru whispers as he sucks a hickey on his knee.

✧༺♥༻✧

The rest of training camp goes by smoothly. Tobio makes new friends during the week.

"Awe, my baby is making new friends, I'm so proud of him," Tooru says happily as he watch Tobio talk to Morisuke.

"You sound like his mother not his boyfriend," Akira says as he walks in front of Tooru.

"Oh hush it Sleepy-chan," Tooru says with a pout.

"Make me," Akira says with a smirk.

Tobio and his boyfriends make some memories when they get a chance.

"Tooru, Hajime," Tobio whines as they continue to abuse his prostate.

"You sound so fucking beautiful baby, we can listen to your moans all day," Tooru says as he grips Tobio's thigh tighter.

"You feel so amazing, you take our cocks so well," Hajime says as he grips Tobio's waist tighter.

Tobio has to admit, this training camp was fun and he's happy with everything that had happen. So when they have to leave, they all say their goodbyes with the promises of seeing each other again. On the bus Tobio sits between Tooru and Hajime. Tobio notices that there's something on their minds so he decides to ask.

"What is going on with you two?" Tobio asks.

"We need to talk when we get home, and it's nothing bad, I promise," Tooru says.

"Okay," Tobio says.

For Tobio the trip home seems to take forever so he's happy when he makes it home. But he remembers that Tooru say they needed to talk so he turns around and face them.

"What did you guys want to talk about?" Tobio asks.

"Let go to our room and we'll talk," Hajime says with a smile.

"But I'm hungry," Tobio whines.

"I'll get snacks and drinks and you two go to your room," Tooru says.

The other two boys nods their heads and they make their way to their room. Tobio sits by the pillows and put the pillows in his lap as Hajime sits on the foot of the bed. Tooru comes up and sits beside Hajime and places everything on the bed.

"Okay so Hajime and I have been talking and with the three of us dating, it's hard for me to not be with you two as you two are always together, so I think that the three of us should live together cause I want to be with you more," Tooru starts.

"And we talked to our families and they said if you're okay with all of this Tooru can move in with us, but only if you're okay with it," Hajime says.

The older boys stares at their boyfriend waiting for some kind of reaction. When nothing comes, they start to feel hurt but soon they hear a squeal and they're tackled into a hug.

"Fuck yes, I want that so fucking badly," Tobio cries into the sheets.

The older boys hugs him and smile into his shoulders.

"We fucking love you," Tooru/Hajime says.

Tobio pulls away and sits on his knees.

"Can we celebrate?" Tobio says as he bites his bottom lip.

"How do you wanna do that?" Tooru asks as he moves the snacks and drinks to the nightstand.

Tobio just bites his bottom lip again and looks down.

"Want us to fuck you right here?" Hajime asks.

Tobio nods his head and before he looks up he's pinned to the bed.

"Then we're gonna fuck you all night, till we're content," Tooru says as he leans down and starts roughly kissing Tobio.

Tooru pulls away which makes Tobio whines and chase after him.

"We need consent to fuck you all night," Tooru says.

"Fuck me all night fuck me even if I passed out, I want to be fucked till you're content," Tobio rambles.

Hajime goes to his other side and roughly kiss him as well. Tobio moans into the kiss and Tooru decides to abuse his nipples. Tobio arch his back and ends up biting Hajime's lip. Hajime just groans and starts to suck on his neck roughly. Tobio just let out moans as his boyfriends devour his body. Soon Tobio is between his boyfriends with them roughly fucking up into him.

"Fuck, more please," Tobio says leanimg his head back to kiss Hajime.

Tooru leans forwards and starts leaving more hickies on Tobio's chest.

Tobio comes for the second time that night and tightens up till his boyfriends comes deep inside of him. They lay Tobio down on the bed and Tooru goes between Tobio's legs. He looks down at Tobio, and he's already looking wrecked.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," Tooru says as he wraps Tobio's legs around his waist.

He looks over at Hajime and see him jerking himself off. He looks back down at Tobio and slams into him, he doesn't let Tobio adjust and just fuck him ruthless. All you can hear in the room is slick noises, skin against skin, the headboard banging against the wall, and their moans. Tobio starts screaming when Tooru finds his prostate and grips the sheets by his head.

"Daddy you're filling me up so fucking well," Tobio whines.

Tooru growls and flip Tobio around and wraps his arms around Tobio's waist and bites his shoulder. Tobio ends up coming all over the blanket and Tooru comes deep inside of him. Tooru pulls out and helps Tobio onto his back and trades places with Hajime. Hajime kisses Tobio's forehead before putting Tobio's legs onto his arms.

"You're good?" Hajime says as he takes in Tobio's appearance.

Hajime knows that Tobio isn't gonna last much with the way he looks. He glances over at Tooru and see he's playing with himself. Hajime looks back at Tobio and slams all the way in. He sets the same pace of Tooru and fucks Tobio ruthless.

"Daddy you feel so amazing," Tobio says as he places his hand on his stomach where it's bulging at.

Soon both of them are coming and Tobio ends up passing out. When Hajime pulls out, Tooru gets on the bed with a wet cloth and Hajime notices Tooru had gotten dressed for bed. He cleans Tobio up and cleans Hajime up before Hajime gets up with Tobio and dresses Tobio and himself for bed. When gets back to bed, he puts Tobio down in the middle and the older boys cuddle Tobio and falls asleep instantly.