The Practice Match

The practice match starts and Tobio nerves are over taking him. He keeps messing up his receives, served, and his sets. Hajime tries to calm Tobio down but it doesn't help. Karasuno have won the first set, and Tobio feels guilty. Yuutarou takes notice about that and pulls Tobio off to the side.

"It's okay, we will win the next set so don't let this get to you," Yuutarou says.

"Okay," Tobio mumbles.

Yuutarou ruffles his hair and they join the rest of their team. The second match starts and Tobio feels a lot calmer. He serves first and he manages to score five service aces till the captain was able to get it. Karasuno set the ball to theie short middle blocker and Hajime receives it perfectly and Tobio set it quickly to Yuutarou who spikes it just as fast with prefect accuracy. Sejoh gets in the groove and they take the second set. So they goes back to the bench and get prepared for the next set. Hajime and Tobio are making small talk when they hear girls screaming.

"He's here," Hajime says.

Tobio tilts his head and Hajime just smiles and turns Tobio's body around towards to face the boy that causing all then screaming.

"Welcome back Oikawa," Takahiro says with a smirk.

"Thanks and I'm pretty sure that I told you to call me Tooru," Tooru says.

Takahiro just shrugs his shoulders and face Tobio. Tobio have a smile on his face and is staring at Tobio. Tooru turns his attention from waving to the fan girls to the boy who's leaning against Hajime.

"Now there's my baby," Tooru mutters while looking at Tobio.

The coaches lecture him about hurting himself and the third set begins. It's a close game when Tooru subbed Akira in. Tooru trash talk a little and serves the ball right to Tsukishima. He does it a couple times before they manage to receive the ball. But that gives Sejoh a chance ball so Tobio sets it Hajime who manages to spike it right down. So Sejoh takes the third set and wins the game. Tobio goes over to the bench with Tooru right behind him. Tobio put his jacket on turns around as Tooru, who already put his on, grabs his wrist and runs out of the gym to the front gates before Karasuno gets there.

"What are we doing?" Tobio asks sweetly.

Tooru turns around to face him and ruffles his hair.

"I'm gonna show you how to get under people skin," Tooru says.

"You are good at that," Tobio says.

Tooru hums and moves the hand from Tobio's hair to his cheek and rubs his thumb there. They hear footsteps and people talking. Tobio hides behind Tooru as he talk to Karasuno. The orange hair boy looks at Tobio and let our a gasp.

"You," He says pointing at Tobio.

Tobio grips Tooru's jacket as Tooru stand fully in front of him to protect him.

"What about him," Tooru growls out.

"He's the guy I lost to in middle school and him and his two friends had said some comments to me," Hinata says.

"If you weren't annoying we wouldn't have, and you made comments to me as well," Tobio says.

Tooru just chuckles and walks away once he makes sure he have a good grip on Tobio's wrist. Tobio walks past Karasuno while Tooru said some more comments to them. Tobio can't help but giggle at Tooru cause he is very good at trash talking and getting under people skin.

Once they make it back to the gym, Tooru drags Tobio over to where Hajime is standing at.

"Where did you go?" Hajime asks Tobio.

"We just talked to Karasuno," Tooru says.

"You got under their skin, and got protective over me," Tobio says.

"Why?" Hajime asks.

"I just wanted to tell them we're gonna be ready to destroy them and I didn't know what that annoying orange hair kid was gonna do, which reminds me, Akira and Yuutarou come here," Tooru says.

Tooru finally lets go of Tobio just for Hajime to pull him into him embrace as Akira and Yuutarou walks over to them.

"Yes?" They asks.

"Did you really made some comments to that orange head boy during the match in middle school?" Tooru asks.

"Yes," They answer.

"But he's not innocent, he made comments to Tobio," Akira says defensively.

"Yeah, he said he was gonna be on the same level as Tobio," Yuutarou adds just as defensively.

Tooru looks amuse and they all look at Tobio who's currently patting Hajime's head.

"Hajime did you hear all of that?" Tooru asks.

"Yeah, and no one's gonna surpass Tobio, and will you stop that," Hajime says.

"That's true," Tooru says.

"But your hair is spikey," Tobio says.

"Is not," Hajime says.

The other three just laugh so much that they didn't see Hajime picking Tobio up, going over to the ball cart, grabbing a ball and letting Tobio throwing the ball. His aim was good and hit Tooru right in the head.

"Iwa-chan!" Tooru whines.

"What? I didn't throw a ball," Hajime says.

Tooru looks to his side and see a guilty looking Tobio in Hajime's arms.

"Tobio-chan!" Tooru whines.

Tobio just shrugs his shoulders and goes back to patting Hajime's hair.

They clean the gym and everyone goes their seperate ways well beside Tooru, Hajime, and Tobio. Tobio have fallen asleep while helping cleaning the gym, so Tooru picked him up and have been holding him since than.

"I feel like we're his parents," Hajime says.

"You know I wouldn't mind that," Tooru says tightening his arms around Tobio.

"Neither would I," Hajime says.

"Than that makes Takahiro and Issei his uncles," Tooru says.

"I'm gonna text them and tell them that," Hajime says getting his phone out.

Hajime texts Takahiro and Issei about them being Tobio's uncle and that him and Tooru are his parents. They respond back quickly obviously excited that they are Tobio's uncles.

"We have weird friends," Tooru says looking stupid Hajime's phone.

"Like we're any better," Hajime teases.

"True," Tooru says.

They make it to Hajime's house and due to Tobio not letting Tooru go, he spends the night. So when they went to sleep Tobio is in the middle and the other two have their arms around him.