Shiratorizawa vs Sejoh

Everyone climbs off the bus and stare at the gym. Tobio smiles and looks at his two best friends.

"Guys," Tobio says.

Akira and Yuutarou looks at Tobio.

"We're here, we're gonna win, and I need you guys to not be nervous," Tobio says.

"Don't worry Tobs, we're not nervous, it's them," Akira says as he points at the third years and second years.

"I know, so it's up to help them calm down," Tobio says as he looks over at the others.

"Yeah, you're right, we got this, we made it this far, we can't give up, this is our dream, our goal, and we have to keep hope till the end," Yuutarou says.

"Yep, we made it this far, so we can't give up, not now, not never," Akira adds.

"Now if the third years heard that, then we'll be all set," Tobio says with a pout.

"Guys, we're going into the gym," the coach says.

Everyone nods their heads and follows the coach to the gym. When they are in the gym, Tobio is staring at Tooru and Hajime.

"You're okay?" Akira asks.

Tobio looks at him before looking back at his boyfriends.

"I want to win this so badly, but not just for myself, but for the team, especially for them," Tobio says as he motions to his boyfriends.

"We know, we knew that all along," Yuutarou says with a smile.

Tobio jerks his head to his best friends and gives them a look.

"How?" Tobio asks.

"We've been best friends since middle school, we've been extremely close since middle school, we can read you like a book, even if you don't know what you feel yet," Akira says.

"I don't know keep if that's creepy or sweet, or both," Tobio says.

"Both," Takahiro says coming up to them.

Tobio squeals and punches Takahiro in the stomach. Takahiro doubles over and let out a groan, as Tobio panics a little.

"I am so sorry, are you okay?" Tobio asks.

Takahiro stands up with a smile.

"Yeah, you didn't hit me that hard," Takahiro says as he ruffles Tobio's hair.

"Okay," Tobio says with a smile.

Takahiro smiles back before he grows serious.

"Now no matter what happens today, just know that we all are proud of you and we're happy to have play with you guys," Takahiro says.

"Hey, don't sound like we're gonna loose," Tobio says with a pout.

"I'm not, in just saying," Takahiro says defensively.

"Good," Tobio says.

Then they hear Shiratorizawa cheering section.

"Where is Shiratorizawa?" Tobio asks as he looks up at the cheering squad.

"Good question," Akira says.

"They're here, they just like making an entrance," Tooru says as him and the rest of the team walks to where Tobio and the other three are at.

Just then Shiratorizawa comes into the gym.

"There they are," Tooru mutters under his breath.

They do their warms up and the three first years gets more pumped up. When they walk into the the court, Tobio says one more thing.

"We totally got this," Tobio says with a smile.