We're Back

Sejoh makes it to the gym and everyone climbs off the bus.

"Well, we're back," Oikawa says.

He turns around and faces his team.

"You guys ready?" Oikawa asks.

"Yes," Everyone says.

As everyone walks to the gym, three first years stays back.

"You're okay?" Akira asks.

"Just a little nervous," Tobio says.

"It's fine, we got this, and you're gonna lead us to nationals, you got this," Yuutarou says.

"If you three don't hurry up, we're leaving you," Tooru yells.

All three of them jump and look behind Akira. Not a few feet away is their team waiting for them.

"Coming!" Tobio yells before he runs up to the team with the other two behind him.

💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤

After they set their bags down in the locker room, Tobio goes to the bathroom. But when he makes it to the bathroom, he stops in his spot.

"Ushijima," Tobio says.

Ushijima looks in his direction, and Tobio feels small.

"Kageyama," Ushijima says nodding his head.

Tobio bows a little cause he's respectful.

"Good luck today," Ushijima says.

"Thanks, you to," Tobio says.

"But I still think you should have came to Shiratorizawa," Ushijima says.

Tobio don't know what to to say so he just stare at Ushijima.

"If you don't mind me asking, why?" Tobio asks.

"You're a talented player, and you would be perfect on Shiratorizawa," Ushijima says.

"Oh hell no," Tooru says as he wraps his arms around Tobio and pulling him flush against him.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi," Ushijima says.

"What you're doing with our baby?" Hajime asks.

"Telling him he should have came to Shiratorizawa," Ushijima says.

"To bad, he's on our team and he's gonna take us to Nationals after we beat you and your team," Oikawa says.

"Only one team is able to make it, so good luck," Ushijima says.

The air around them turned dangerous and they're being watched by everyone. Tobio doesn't know what to do so he just do something random.

"Sejoh is gonna best you guys and were going to go Nationals if you like it or not, now let get ready for them matches," Tobio says.

They all look at him and Tobio let out a squeal.

"Okay guys, break it up and let go," Akira says says.

Ushijima leaves first and Sejoh just watch him leave. Tooru finally let go of Tobio, and they walk to to the bleachers to watch the matches.

"When did you get so bold?" Akira asks.

"Shut up, I just thought of something," Tobio whines as a blush covers his face.

"You've been around you boyfriends to much," Yuutarou says with a sigh.

"Shut up, Hajime do something!" Tobio whines as he sits beside Hajime.

"I can't control them, sorry," Hajime says with a smirk.

"You're awful, and here I thought you loved me," Tobio says with a dramatic sigh.

"You sound like Tooru," Akira says with a snicker.

"Rude," Tooru says.

"But it's the truth tho," Tobio says.

"Hmm?" Tooru asks.

"We're gonna make it to Nationals," Tobio says as he looks at the court.