Sejoh vs Shiratorizawa

Recall:

When Tobio comes back out and walks to where his team is at, he's stop by Ushiwaka and Tsutomu.

"You should come to Shiratorizawa," Tsutomu says.

"Back off, he's ours," A new voice says.

Tobio turns around and see Tooru standing there with Hajime not to far behind. Tobio goes over to them and they leave Ushijima and Tsutomu behind.

"What did they want?" Hajime asks once the get far away from the two aces.

"That I should go to Shiratorizawa," Tobio mutters.

Tooru throws his head back and let out a groan.

"You're not going anywhere," Tooru growls out.

"I know, and I don't wanna go anywhere else," Tobio says smiling.

Tooru smiles back and they goes to where their team is waiting at.

After warms up, Tooru gives the team some encouraging words. He makes sure that Tobio is going to be okay since he's still gonna be a main setter.

"I should be especially since I got my two boyfriends out there with me," Tobio says.

Hajime and Tooru can't help but smile at their boyfriend.

"Well then let get out there and take the first set," Tooru says leading the team onto the court.

The match starts and it's a very hard match. Everyone gives it their all but Sejoh looses the first set with the score being 22-25. The team goes back to the bench and the third years are more the determined at this point. Tobio feels his anxiety kicking in but he is calmed down immediately by Hajime, who is keep emotions in check, pulling Tobio to chest. The second set starts and like before they give them all and they end up loosing again with the score bein 23-25.

Everyone quiet while changing and Tobio feels bad. Yuutarou takes notice and pulls Tobio into a hug. Tobio ends up crying cause he's afraid the third years will end their season here.

"Shh, it's okay," Yuutarou mutters into his hair as he rubs circles on the younger's back.

Akira joins the hug and he hears Tobio mumbling and so does Yuutarou. They listen closer and hear what he is saying.

"I still wanna play with the third years, I don't want then to quit, I will wanna play with them, I need to become stronger so I can help the team more," Tobio mumbles as he continues to cry.

"Tobio, Tobio, Tobio, look at me," Akira says turning Tobio around and sitting him on the bench.

Yuutarou sits beside Tobio on the ground beside Akira as Tobio keeps mumbling the same thing over.

"Hey look at me," Akira tries again.

Tobio doesn't hear them and continue to cry and mumbles.

"Trade us places," Hajime says.

Akira and Yuutarou moves and Hajime and Tooru takes their spots. They lean close and hears what Tobio is mumbling. Hajime pulls Tobio into his chest and let Tobio listen to his heart beat as Tooru rubs his hand up and down Tobio's back. Once they feel Tobio breath even out, they help Tobio get dress and they head home. The trip home is silent and everyone is upset about the lost. That night Tobio is sitting on his when his phone goes off.

Hajime:

No practice tomorrow

Tobio let out a shaky breath and curls up in a ball and send a message saying "Ok" back. He goes to sleep hoping the third years stays. Tobio close to being asleep when he hears his door open.

"It's just me," Hajime mumbles as he make his way through the dark room.

He climbs into bed and pulls Tobio to his chest and hides his face in his boyfriend's hair. Tobio turns around and rests a hand in Hajime's cheek.

"We did good," Tobio mumbles as he leans closer to Hajime.

Hajime nods his head and pulls Tobio closer to him and kisses him. Tobio kisses back and the cuddle up together and goes to sleep.

After school, Tobio knows there is not practice but he still find himself at the gym with a volleyball in his hands and in his practice clothes. He looks at it and rolls it around in his hands and thinks if he wants to practice serves or not.

"I figured you will be here," A voice says.

Tobio looks at the door and see Akira and Yuutarou standing there in their practice clothes. Tobio smiles and they smile back and makes their way over to Tobio.

"Wanna practice sets? Or just wanna talk?" Akira asks.

"Do you think the third years will stay?" Tobio asks.

"They better or I'll kick their asses," Akira says.

"So rude," Yuutarou says.

"Oh well," Akira says.

They continue to talk and hear more footsteps approaching. Once again they look at the door and see Shigeru and Shinji running in with their practice clothes on.

"We figured Tobio will be here, so we wanted to practice with him," Shigeru says.

"Y'all know me to well," Tobio says pouting.

The others chuckles at him and Shigeru and Shinji goes to where the first years are standing at.

"Now the real question is if the third years are still going to be here," Shigeru says.

"I hope they will cause I really love playing with them," Tobio says looking at the ball in his hands.

In the next instant Tobio is picked up and turned around in circles. Tobio squeals and look behind him at his capturer.

"Tooru you dumbass," Akira says crossing his arms.

"Yoohoo Tobio-chan," Tooru says nuzzling his boyfriend's hair.

He finally puts Tobio down and Tobio see all the third years in their practice clothes. Tobio smiles and tries to hide it but Hajime sees it and smiles back at Tobio.

"Now how about we start practice? I don't know about you guys but we need to come stronger to best Shiratorizawa," Tooru says clapping his hands.

Everyone agrees and starts warm ups. Tobio feel someone walking up to him and when he turns around, he sees Tooru and Hajime standing there.

"Tobio-chan, you could of just asked if we were staying or not," Tooru teases.

"You guys was upset yesterday and I didn't want to make you more upset," Tobio says.

"Tobs, seeing you upset makes us upset," Hajime says.

Tooru pulls Tobio closer between him and Hajime.

"We love you and no matter what happens we will never give up," Tooru says.

"Huh?" Tobio asks.

"Even though we lost, us third years are not gonna give up and run away, we will work harder and beat every team that comes our way," Hajime says.

Tobio smiles and pulls Hajime into a heated kiss. They hear Tooru whines so Tobio breaks the kiss and pulls Tooru into a heated kiss.

"Than we better practice," Tobio says breaking the kiss.