Shiratorizawa vs Sejoh Part 3

Finally Hajime manages to receive Ushiwaka's serve and sends it smoothly to Tobio. Tobio sets it to Yuutarou, and Kindaichi spikes it down to the other's team court. That get Sejoh in the groove and Tobio also manage to get an service ace.

"Nice one Tobs!" Akira and Tooru says from the sidelines.

Tobio smiles and the set goes by smoothly. They manage to win the second set and everyone is pumped up.

"Okay guys, let go out there and win the next set," Tooru says with a smile.

When the talk was over, they go back on to the court and try their best to win the third set. Sadly the loose the set, and Tobio can feel discomfort in his knee.

"Makki, I have a favor for you," Tobio says as him and Takahiro walks up to the bench.

"What's up?" Takahiro asks as he looks at Tobio.

"Can you somewhat watch over me this set?" Tobio asks.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Takahiro asks as he crosses his arms.

"My knee, there's discomfort, but it's nothing bad," Tobio says.

"Then shouldn't you sit out so it doesn't get worse?" Tooru asks.

"I'm fine though, I promise I'll sit out when it get too bad, or it starts hurting, and none of you gonna change my mind," Tobio says with a pout.

Everyone knows that there's no point in trying to change Tobio's mind, so they let him play, but keeps an close eye on the first year. But at end of the set, Tobio feels shooting pain in his knee so he went to grab it, and the next thing everyone knows is that Tobio is on the ground. No one says anything and it doesn't take long for the team to rush to Tobio's side. When the ambulance came, sadly Tobio is bleeding and unconscious. Akira and one of the coaches goes with Tobio, as the team makes it to the court to make sure to win the last set for the first year. They win the last set, and instead of feeling excited, they was just ready to get to the hospital with Tobio.

🌿👑🌿👑🌿👑🌿👑

When they make it to the school, they end up rushing to the hospital. When they walk in, Akira is there waiting for them.

"How is he?" Tooru asks clearly worried.

"He has no concussion or no head injury, but his knee is another story," Akira says as he bites his bottom lip.

"What do you mean Akira?" Yuutarou asks.

"Remember when Tooru hurt his knee?" Akira asks.

Everyone nods their heads and waits for Akira to explain more.

"The same thing happened to Tobs, and on top of that, he somehoe manage to bust his knee open badly," Akira says.

No one says anything but stares at Akira.

"But he's able to play at nationals, in fact, he just have to stay off his knee for a couple of weeks, and then the third week he's able to play with us again, but that doesn't mean that he will be back to his normal self, but he will be to play, but we really have to make sure you watch him and make sure he's not overworking himself," Akira says.

Everyone nods their heads and Akira takes them to see Tobio. When they walk in, Tobio looks at them and smiles.

"Did we win?" Tobio asks with a smile.