The Twins

"Finally," Tobio says collapsing onto Akira's back.

Akira chuckles and looks back at his best friend. He picks Tobio up, with Yuutarou help, and move him so he can give him a piggy back ride. They leave the classroom and make their way to the club room.

"Those were brutal," Akira groans.

"I know, I'm happy that it's finally over and now have to wait for the results," Yuutarou says.

"Hopefully we all have passed and all the studying went for nothing," Tobio mumbles from Akira's neck.

"I'm sure we passed, I mean Tooru and Hajime pound the information into your head as we had Takahiro and Issei pounded the information into ours," Akira says.

"You two can't complain, I had two people doing that while you two had one," Tobio says pouting.

"Yeah, your right we honestly can't complain, but now we have to go to practice, and it's gonna be hard since we're tired," Yuutarou says rolling his shoulders.

"Maybe we can talk the coaches into giving the first years a day off," Akira says.

"I would love that," Yuutarou says with a smile.

They make it to the club room and Akira continues to give Tobio a piggy back ride to the room. He tries to open the door and come to the conclusion that it's locked.

"Do we have practice today?" Akira asks.

"I thought we did since we have training camp coming up," Yuutarou says trying the door as well.

"Umm? This is odd, if we did have practice the third years are normally here already," Akira says.

"Maybe we should check the gym?" Tobio suggests.

Akira puts Tobio down and they go to the gym to see if anyone is there. They look around the gym and see no one around.

"I swear if they cancelled practice without telling us, I'm going after the captains," Akira says crossing his arms.

"Well there's one way to find out, but I'm using you line Aki" Tobio says grabbing his phone.

Tobio:

I swear if you all cancelled practice without telling us, I'm going after the captains

Tobio puts his phone to sleep and sits on the stairs beside Yuutarou as Akira stands against the railing.

"Of no one shows up or answers in twenty minutes, I'm leaving and we're gonna go out to eat," Akira says.

"Who's paying?" Tobio asks curiously.

"Me of course," Akira says with a small smile.

"I swear you two are twins," Yuutarou comments.

Tobio smiles and an idea comes to Tobio's mind.

"I got an idea," Tobio says.

"I'm listening," Yuutarou/Akira says.

"If they did cancel practice, maybe tomorrow, Akira and I should dress alike and part our hair the same way and act the same so we can be more like twins," Tobio suggests.

"Let do it," Akira says getting excited.

"I'll help you two with everything," Yuutarou says.

"No wonder people calls us the trio troublemakers," Tobio comments with a smile.

"Well we always are causing trouble and mischief with the team," Yuutarou says.

"I can't believe no one texted or showed up," Akira says pouting as he sits across from Tobio.

Yuutarou sits beside Akira and gives him a small smile.

"Don't worry we will get our revenge," Yuutarou says.

"He's right, oh shit, I have to text Tooru and Hajime to know where I'm at, even though they're ignoring us," Tobio says.

Tobio:

We're at the ramen place since no one showed up at the gym so Akira is buying is dinner

"Man, I'm so ready for bed," Yuutarou whines with a pout.

Tobio and Akira chuckle at him before the waitress came to get their drinks.

"Wait, Tobio lives farther away from us, how is he getting home?" Akira says looking at the sun going down.

"Fuck," Yuutarou and Tobio mutters.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay walking home? I mean it's dark and cold," Akira says as he walks up his steps.

They have already drop off Yuutarou and now it's Akira's stop.

"Yeah, I should, if anything happens, I have my phone," Tobio says looking around.

Akira knows that Tobio is worry about Tooru and Hajime but he's not showing.

"Tobio-chan," Someone says.

Tobio gasps and turns around and see his boyfriends standing on the other side or the road.

"I got to go," Tobio says giving Akira a hug bye.

"Okay," Akira says hugging Tobio back.

Tobio breaks the hug and runs to his boyfriends and tackle them into a hug.

"Hey there cutie," Hajime says with a wrying smile.

"Where have you guys been?" Tobio says finally letting his emotions go.

"We was at Takahiro's house coming up with strategies," Tooru says running his hand through Tobio's hair.

"Sorry we didn't text you three but we did read the messages," Hajime says copying what Tooru was doing.

Now everything makes sense and Tobio calms down immediately. Tooru picks Tobio up and carries him the rest of the way home.

There's knocking on Hajime's door so Hajime, who was in the kitchen, answers the door. On the other side of the door is Akira and Yuutarou.

"He's in his room," Hajime says letting them in.

They goes to Tobio's/Hajime's room and see Tobio putting on his blazer.

"We're doing this still?" Akira asks.

"Yep," Tobio says with a smile.

They hear Tooru walking through the front door and calling for Hajime. They then hear them bickerint about something stupid.

"Come on you three, we're gonna be late," Tooru yells up to them.

"You two can leave without us," Akira hollars back.

"You sure?" Hajime hollars up to them.

"Yeah," The first year hollars back.

School goes back smoothly and they manage to avoid their senpais the whole day. When Tooru and Hajime texts Tobio, he tells them that the trio are bonding. It's when they get into the gym when the third years know what is up with the trio.

"Hey Tooru," Takahiro says as he watch the trio walk into the gym.

"Yeah?" Tooru asks looking up from his phone.

"Have we always have a set of twins on the team?" Takahiro asks.

"No, why?" Tooru asks.

"I'm telling you Hajime we have twins," Issei says following Hajime who's looking down at his phone.

"No we don't," Hajime says.

"Yes we do," Issei/Takahiro says pointing at Tobio and Akira.

"Oh fuck," Tooru/Hajime says as they look at Tobio and Akira.