Tobio Hangs Out With The Third Years

Tooru has been thinking for the last couple of days that Tobio isn't that close to his two best friends. So one day while he's at Hajime's and has Tobio laying on his stomach as he runs his hands through the youngest hair, he comes up with an idea.

"Hey Hajime, we should make a day where Issei, Takahiro, and Tobio could get closer and know more about each other," Tooru says.

Hajime, who was doing homework, turns around and faces Tooru.

"That's actually a good idea, when do you plan on doing it?" Hajime asks.

"I don't know," Tooru says pouting.

"If none of us are busy today, we can do it today," Tobio says leaning into Tooru's touch.

"I see what they say," Hajime says grabbing his phone.

They end up meeting at a cafe where it's quiet at. Tobio, Tooru, and Hajime sits in a corner booth and Tooru order their drinks. Not to long after they arrive, Takahiro and Issei arrives as well. Takahiro order their drinks and joins Issei at the table. The whole time at the cafe, Tobio learns some embarrassing stories about his boyfriends. Tooru is pouting and Hajime is just avoiding eye contact. But overall they become closer and Tobio makes some new best friends. They leave the cafe and they walk around the park before they all settle at Tooru's house.

"Do you guys wanna play some volleyball?" Issei asks.

"Yes," Tobio says.

"I knew he would say that," Tooru and Hajime says which cause Tobio to kick them.

"Ow," Tooru whines and Hajime just chuckles.

"Then I call the team with Tobio," Takahiro says clinging to Tobio's arm.

"So do I," Issei says clinging to his other arm.

"Fine," Hajime says.

"But they have an advantage," Tooru says pouting.

"Not really cause you two are strong by yourselves," Tobio says.

Tobio wins that argument and they go to the backyard and plays volleyball. Tobio's team won first and then Tooru's team won and Tobio's team won again. After the third game, everyone lays on the ground.

"Damn, you guys are good," Takahiro says.

"Tobio's better," Tooru says from his side of the net.

Meanwhile, Tobio is still standing and bouncing a ball off his arms. Tobio isn't watching where he's going and walking straight to the pool.

"Tobio! Watch out!" Tooru yells as he starts standing up.

Right before Tobio walks into the pool, Hajime picks him up. The ball go into the pool and Tobio let out a squeal. Everyone is silent and Hajime and Tobio just stares in the pool.

"That was close," Issei says running up to them.

"Yeah, especially since Tobio can't swim.

"Oh, that was too close," Takahiro says.

Tobio is just pouting as he looks at the ball in the pool. Tooru notices this and goes to the shed and grabs the pool skimmer and fish the ball out of the pool. Takahiro hands him a towel and Tooru dries it off as Hajime walks Tobio away from the pool. Once the ball is dry, Tooru gives it to Tobio.

"No more walking towards the pool," Tooru says sterning.

"Okay," Tobio says smiling.

Tooru smiles back and sits down beside Takahiro on the lawn chair.

The night ends and Tobio made two new best friends and became close to them. So while they are laying in bed cuddle up, Tobio breaks the silence.

"I had fun today," Tobio says.

"I'm glad," Tooru says.

"So am I," Hajime adds.

"And we should do this again sometime," Tobio says smiling.

"We should," Hajime says smiling as well.

"We definitely should," Tooru agrees.