The Run In

"Okay everyone it's time to partner up and run to the end mark," Tooru says as everyone makes it to this random hill.

"Partner up," Hakime says.

Issei and Tobio pairs up and Hajime knows this is gonna be trouble. Once everyone pairs up and goes up in a pair. Issei and Tobio decides to be brats and run pass the stopping point. When they do stop, they don't where they are at. They look around and notices that they are close to Shiratorizawa.

"Well isn't this ironic," Issei says crossing his arms.

"We are so dead," Tobio says.

"At least we didn't run into Ushiwaka," Issei says putting his hands in his hips.

"I heard my  name," Ushiwaka says.

Tobio and Issei freezes and slowly turns around and see Ushiwaka standing there.

"Um," Tobio starts.

"Well isn't this something," Someone else says.

They turn the other way and see Tooru and Hajime standing there.

"Um" Tobio says again.

Issei chuckles before looking at Ushiwaka.

"You should show Tobio you school, since you want him so badly," Issei says placing an arm over Tobio's shoulders.

"Sure," Ushiwaka says.

"But these three guys have to come," Tobio says.

"Sure," He says again.

He shows them the school and starts talking about Tooru. Tobio grows irritated and crosses his arms across his chest. When they make it back to their team, Tobio is still irritated. Akira and Yuutarou pulls Tobio to the side and ask what happened which Tobio tells them.

"So you're jealous?" Akira says.

Tobio just pouts and looks off to the side. He hears a meow so he looks up and see a cat in the tree.

"Is it stuck?" Akira asks once he sees what Tobio is looking at.

"I don't know," Tobio says.

The three of them goes over the edge and stands under the tree.

"Lift me up, I'm gonna try to get the cat out," Tobio says.

Yuutarou crouches and let Tobio onto his shoulders. He gets the cat and both boys looses their balance and falls to the ground. Tobio lands on the ground face first but kept the cat up. Yuutarou lands on Akira who let out a grunt. They hear footsteps to they sit on their knees and Tobio let the cat free. Tobio feels blood running into his lips so he brings a finger up and see he got a nose bleed. They get back to the gym and Hajime cleans Tobio's face up before they went and practice.