Shiratorizawa vs Sejoh Part 2

The match starts, and everyone on Sejoh is on edge. Tobio somehow keeps a level head, but he's also worried about the team. He makes sure his emotions in check as he watches his team try to receive the serve.

"Sorry, again," Iwaizumi says as stands up from the ground.

"It's okay, we'll get the next one," Tobio says with a smile.

Iwaizumi smiles back and gets ready to receive. After a couple more tried, Sejoh finally manage to receive the ball. Matsukawa sends the ball to where Tobio is at. Tobio fakes Shiratorizawa out by acting like he's gonna spike, but sent the ball to Hanamaki. As he walks to his position, he hears some comments from Shiratorizawa.

"Don't let them get to you," Iwaizumi whispers as he walks behind Tobio.

Tobio nods his head and let out a sigh.

"There we go," Iwaizumi says as he ruffles Tobio's hair.

"You're a sore loser, aren't ya?" Tendou asks.

Tobio just glares at him and Iwaizumi squeezes his shoulder.

"Once again, don't let them get to you," Iwaizumi says as he turns Tobio around so he's facing him.

"Hey Tobs, let do that again," Hanamaki says distracting Tobio from what Shiratorizawa is saying.

"Yeah, let do it again," Tobio says as they get ready for the next play.

❤🏐❤🏐❤🏐❤🏐

Soon Shiratorizawa reached a certain score where they have to take a break. Sejoh huddle around the bench.

"This match is harder than I anticipated," Tobio mumbles.

"You're doing amazing Tobs, don't give up," Akira says with a smile.

"I'm not, which reminds me, can I say something to all of you guys?" Tobio asks as he grips Kindaichi's jersey tightly.

"Yeah, go ahead," Oikawa says with a nod.

"Okay, umm, first of I'm not gonna force you guys to do this, but just rely on me, and I'll bring us to victory, or I will try, I'll give it my all, so please just rely on me and I'll do everything in my power to take us to nationals," Tobio says as he avoids everyone stares.

"Okay, we'll do that, and we'll almost make sure you're not over doing it," Matsukawa says with a smile.

Tobio smiles back and they come up with a quick plan before heading back onto the court.

"Hey Tobs," Oikawa says as Tobio went to walk away.

"Yeah?" Tobio asks as he turns around.

"You got this, remember that," Oikawa says with a smile.

Tobio smiles back and goes onto the court with his team. Now they have to somehow survive Ushiwaka's serve. Tobio feels lucky that he doesn't have to receive it. But he feels bad for the one who has to. Tobio feels like Ushiwaka is aiming his serves at Iwaizumi each time.

"Dammit!" Iwaizumi says as he ball bounces off his arms again.

Tobio bites his lip as he stares at his boyfriend's bruised arms.

"We'll get the next one," Hanamaki says as he slaps Iwaizumi's back.

"Yeah, you're right," Iwaizumi says as je locks eyes with Tobio.

Tobio relaxes and looks on the other side of the net.

"Oooh, I get now, you're dating your ace and captain," Tendou says amusedly.

"Yeah, so?" Tobio asks feeling someone else staring at him.

He snaps his eyes towards the direction of the stare and see it's Ushiwaka. Tobio jumps and stumbles back a little, and right into Kindaichi.

"Ow," Kindaichi says as he catches Tobio.

"Sorry Yuu," Tobio says as he looks up at Kindaichi.

What Tobio doesn't realize that Iwaizumi saw the whole thing. He has a scowl on his face.

"Hey, don't let him get to you, your boyfriend is all about you and Tooru," Hanamaki says.

"I know, but they're gonna go down," Iwaizumi says.

Hanamaki smirks and then Ushiwaka serves and this time and Iwaizumi receives it nicely and Tobio sets to Kindaichi smoothly, and Kindaichi scores them another score.

❤🏐❤🏐❤🏐❤🏐

Sadly they lost the first set, so Oikawa decided to give them a prep talk.

"It's okay everyone, we lost the first set, but that's okay, we still have the second set and we're gonna take it away from Shiratorizawa," Oikawa says with a smile, which makes everyone relax.

"Tobs, are you still doing okay?" Akira asks.

"Never better," Tobio says smiling.

"Good, cause we need our king," Akira says with a smile.

Shy First Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें