3005

Note: Very short chapter.

(y/n)'s POV:

Night time rolled in Jason and I were just talking to each other to get some things off our chest with all of my cats chilling beside us.

"Feeling better?" Jason asked as he sits on my bed with two boxes of pizza. He pass me one of the boxes, "Better than this morning but still feel like shit." I proceed to take a bite of my pizza. Halfway through eating my pizza, I stop and put my slice down as I face Jason, "Jason." His eyes darts at me, "Hm?" I take a second to arrange my words. "I'm very thankful for what you did, if you were there to smack some sense into me, I might've surrender myself completely to my failure." Jason swallow his food, "C'mon, you're not giving yourself enough credit. I only guided you but you pulled yourself out of your own hell." I shake my head, "That's true but....you don't realize how many times you've saved me from my own demons. Even when there were times I pushed you away because I was upset over something stupid. You always stick around to make sure I'm doing okay." Jason lays a hand on my shoulder and gives me a lazy lopsided smile, "I'll always be by your side not matter what the fuck you do or did." I chuckle, "You took the words out of my mouth." We both smile as we did our handshake.

My face then lights up, "Ah, right! Guys! C'mere for a sec!" I motion all of my cats to come closer to me and to the best of my abilities I hug them all, "Thank you all so much foe being there for me." I whisper to them. I let go of them and gave each one of them a kiss on the head. Some meows in delight. Then, Godzilla jumps onto my shoulders and rub his head against my cheek with a pur to which I reach to gently scratch behind his ear. Molly stands up to nuzzle against my cheek and I can feel Sunny rubbing on my side. Then, Velvet squeeze in beside Molly with a meow before she gave my cheek a lick to which I respond by ruffling her head with both hands as I giggled, "I'm so happy that you guys are here with me." Then, a thought crosses my mind, "Jason, you know when my dad said we should buy a beach house one day?" Jason stopped midway from biting his pizza, "Yeah, what about it?" I pet Venom who's infront of me, "Even if my dad is now gone....I still want us to by one one day. I like to think that's what my dad wants us to do. You down for it?" Jason silence doesn't take long before a smile crack on his face, "Yeah, why the fuck not? Me, you, Buddy. And the cats!" Jason said with arms spread apart. A smile appears on my face as well at the thought.

I can't wait till then.

Jason spend the night in my apartment as we watch movie after movie until we both fall asleep on the couch with my cats laying on top of us.