1- Back in London

"Hey girl!" Sofia said as I entered the Hollands' house.
"Hey girlie!" I called out.

We hadn't seen each other in 2 weeks because i was in Thailand with my parents for vacation.
Sofia was my absolute best friend. We were good friends but once my parents bought a house, which was right across the street from the Hollands', we got very close.
So did our parents.
Our families were like one and weekend dinners together were an unspoken tradition.

"So how was Thailand?! Did you meet any cute boys?" Sof asked as i got comfortable on the couch.
"Uh no! No cute boys and Thailand was a beauty. The beaches were definitely the best. And the food! God dont even get me started on that." I said.
"Well, you totally deserved this." Sof said.
This past year had been a bit hard. I was diagnosed with GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and I'd had quite a few panic attacks in the public and at home. Throughout everything, my parents and the Hollands were super supportive.
"Hm, you're right. I did deserve this." I said, smiling a bit.
Sof smiled back. She was seriously the bestest best friend i could ever ask for.

"Hey stupid!" Harry Holland said as he entered the living room.
"Well good to see you too!" I said as he pulled me in for a hug.
"Ugh get a room." Sam said as he followed Harry into the room.
"THEY'RE NOT DATING DIMWIT!" Sofia said, rather, yelled.
"Oof, easy there Sof." Sam said, raising his hand as an act of surrender.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Where's Paddy?" I asked, looking around.
"On a date, with what was her name-" Harry said, stroking his chin and raising his eyebrows.
"NATALIE!" Harry, Sam and Sofia said together at the same time.
"He's- he's on a date?" I asked, not being able to believe what I just heard,
"With N-Natalie?" I said, raising my eyebrows.
"Yeh, you're heartbroken, ain't you?" Sam said.
Sofia and I rolled our eyes.
"Now get out dimwits. We need to talk a little. Privately!" Sof said with a bit of sass.

"Please dont make out." Sam said as he walked out, Harry following him.
Sofia and I rolled our eyes..again.
These boys were annoying. Sweet but annoying.

"Hey sweetie, ohh you're back!" Nikki said as she embraced me for a hug. She had a big smile on her face.
Dom came in through the back door after about 4 minutes. He was smiling as well.
We were a bit confused.

The twins were in the kitchen and Sofia and I were in the living room. Dom and Nikki were in the room with us,still smiling.
After what seemed like forever of smiling and standing awkwardly, Dom said,"Look who's here!" in a sing-song manner.

Just as he said that, Sof, Harry, Sam and I ran towards the front door. Standing there was the one and only, Tom Holland.
"Tommy!" Sofia squealed as she pulled him in for a hug.
"Hey Sofi!" Tom said, hugging her back.
The family did their hugs and I stood there, with a slight smile on my face.

All i could think was,'God, he's beautiful.'

A/n: I know a lot of you guys suffer from GAD, so just a reminder: i love y'all ♡