45- Paris It Is

Y/n's P.O.V

"Uh, so, we start filming in a week and I'm gonna have to go to Paris." Tom nervously said.
"Oh." was all that came out of my mouth. I was still processing, "S-So you're leaving?"
"Well, I was thinking that maybe you'd wanna come with me, like a vacation." he rubbed the nape of his neck.
I scoffed at his words. "You know, Ashley was telling me about this vacation shit today morning. What's really going on Tom?" 
"I-I didn't tell Ash, Y/n. I think Hunter did." 
My drink arrived and I let out a sigh. I was frustrated and angry for some reason. I took a sip of my latte, burning my tongue.
"Ow shit." I drank some water and tugged a piece of hair that was bothering me for a while, behind my ear.
"You okay?" Tom asked.
"I'm going to Paris. With you." I blurted out, "I've thought about it and I need to get out of this place. So Paris it is." 
Tom's face broke into a smile as he took my hand into his.
"We're gonna have the best time ever, darling."
"And the people just got their tea for the week." I looked out of the huge glass window, seeing a few people roaming around with cameras, a few of them pointed at us, "Tom Holland and
Y/n Y/l/n spotted in a café, watch this video for more details." I said in a monotonous voice.
"Spitting facts, darling." Tom shook his head, laughing.

~Paris Time~ 

Tom's P.O.V

The lights sparkled as I looked down at the city. We were going to land in Paris in 15 minutes and the view from the aeroplane was just incredible. I saw a tall monument twinkling with lights, which I assumed to be the Eiffel Tower.
"Hey, love, wake up. We're gonna land in a few minutes." I whispered to Y/n, who was sleeping, her head buried in the crook of my neck.
"Ugh." she groaned.
"Get up, sleepyhead." I lightly chuckled.
Y/n sat up straight, adjusting her neck to a more comfortable position. She then looked at me and quickly ruffled my hair.
"Hey, what was that for?!" I asked, trying to set my curls back to the way they were.
"Your hair looks better when it's messed up. And my hair looks like absolute shit right now, so seems fair." she shrugged.
"That literally makes no sense, darling."
"Meh, whatever."
Y/n took a few sips of water from the bottle and let out a yawn.
"You just slept for two whole hours."
"These are the post-nap yawns." Y/n yawned again.
"Yeah yeah sure."

"My ears feel weird." Y/n said after a while. The plane was going down and I knew Y/n had a problem while landing because her ears would get blocked and start popping.
"We're almost there. Just a few more minutes." I held her hand as I could understand that she wasn't feeling very well. She squeezed my hand and shut her eyes, her jaw clenching.
"You okay?" I asked.
Y/n nodded no, so I gently pulled her in, placing a few soft kisses on her forehead.
Not gonna lie, it felt pretty good...okay, it felt amazing. I loved being so close to
Y/n, comforting her. I'd forgotten how soft her hair was and how it always smelt like a mixture of lavender and chocolate.
"We've safely landed at Roissy Airport, Paris. Hope you all had a safe and nice journey. Until next time, this is your captain, Lucas Dubois, signing off. Thank you." the intercom buzzed.
"We're here." I mumbled to the girl in my arms. She got up and fixed her hair before looking at me once more.
"Thanks for that." she ran her hand through her hair.
"Yeah no problem. Let's get outta here yeah?"
"Mhmm let's go." she smiled.

~Time skip to the car ride~

Y/n's P.O.V

We got all our bags and exited the airport. My neck was a bit sore from resting on Tom's shoulder for two hours but I wasn't even bothered about it because we were is Paris.
My parents had talked to my professors and I was allowed to leave for one month.
One whole month.
But I still had to get the notes from my friends and be updated on what was going on ; seemed fair enough.

Tom's production team had provided us with everything. A car and a nice apartment.
Fancy fancy shit.

My eyes spotted a man holding a board with Tom's name. I elbowed the oblivious boy, letting him know that our ride was right in front of us. Hunter followed us, telling the media people to stay away. I heard cameras flash and a few people calling out Tom's name.
"Tom Holland!"
"Mr Holland!"
"Spider-Man!"
"Mr Quackson!"

Mr Quackson.

"Don't listen to them, love. Just keep walking." he kept telling me.
"Yeah I got it." I mumbled.

The ride to the apartment was pretty silent. We listened to French songs on the radio. I looked out of the window, taking in all of Paris' beauty in awe.
The sun was setting, colouring the sky a beautiful blend of scarlet and pink. I took a quick picture, not wanting to forget this splendid sight.
The street lamps were now giving out a faint glow to the roads. I glanced over at Tom, who was also looking outside.
Being there, in Paris, with the guy I was in love with- it just felt so incredible, yet it hurt, knowing that he might not feel the same way...that he did not feel the same way.
And he probably never would, ever again.