47- Flowers, Lunch Dates and Concerts

Tom's P.O.V

"I'm heading out. See you at lunch." I kissed Y/n's forehead before taking my stuff from the dining table.
"Bye. Have a good day." she looked up at me, pursing her lips.
"You too, love."
-
We'd been in Paris for a week and I was having an absolutely incredible time.  Filming was going really well; work hours weren't that long, so I had time to explore the city. Y/n and I discovered some really amazing cafés and restaurants. We'd gone on a tour with an agency and I loved spending time with her. We'd been getting extremly close, almost as close as we were while we were dating...and I'm not even complaining.
My feelings had been getting so strong for her, it was hard to hide them. But I was surviving.
Haz had showed up a couple of days ago and having him around was fun as well. He kept complaining about how he felt like he was a third-wheel, which he obviously wasn't because Y/n and I weren't dating...
yet.

But- she was over me, so it didn't matter.
Whatever. Yeah.
Whatever.
-
"Heyo Tommy boy!" Haz slammed shut my trailer's door.
"Hey Hazza!" I laughed.
"Hazza? Hazza?!" Harrison furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yeah, ain't it cool?" I pursed my lips as Rachel, my make-up artist and stylist, applied concealer below my nose.
"Nah, mate."
"Sure, Hazza." I smirked.
"Fuck off, mate." he rolled his eyes making me shake my head.
"Tom, sit straight. Otherwise, you'll get make-up in your mouth." Rachel playfully scolded me.
"Okay okay." I smiled again.

I felt so giddy.
Such a great day to be alive, and in love.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame, where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned, but just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die, you've gotta get up and try and try and try." I sang along to the music while shampooing my hair.

I didn't have many plans for the day other than lunch and dinner with Tom. The whole thing with the media had been dying out. We weren't being chased by the paparazzi all the time, so that was something. But my social media pages were filled with edits of me and Tom. Not going to lie, it was pretty cute and I did like it, but he didn't need to know that.

Sofia and I talked a few times and she was convinced that Tom and I were unofficially dating.
Bullshit.
She, on the other hand, had a crush on Haz. And only I knew about it. Like, I knew that she had something for Harrison but I never thought she was actually going to confirm it. Anyway, I was totally on-board with the idea of the two dating but I didn't know how Tom would react- which is why nobody was going to tell him...yet.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. As I walked into my room, my eyes spotted a bouquet of flowers on my bed along with a box. I took out the note that came with the bouquet and my lips curled into a smile while I read what was written in it.

"Not going overboard, but thought I'd take you somewhere fancy for lunch.
Comice, 12 p.m.
Btw, wear the dress I sent along, hopefully you'll like it.
                                            See you soon,
                                                   Tom xx"

What was this boy trying to do?
I put down the note and opened the wrapping paper off of the box. The dress was a sage green colour with pretty floral prints all over it. It also had a slit on the side, which I thought was so hot.

 It also had a slit on the side, which I thought was so hot

(hope y'all like the dress. if u dont, then u can obviously change it.)

I put on the dress, curled my hair and applied some mascara and lip gloss. I quickly clicked a selfie and sent it to Sof,  knowing that she would spam me with calls and texts the moment she saw it.  Thirty minutes before 12, I booked a cab and head to the restaurant, since the distance was quite a lot.

Tom's P.O.V

"Bye mate, see ya later." I said to Haz as I got into my car.
"Have fun, but not too much fun." he smirked.
I pulled out my middle finger and smiled at him, making him laugh.
"Where to, Monsieur?" Gabriel, the chauffeur, asked.
"Comice." I replied.
"Bien." he nodded.

I was extremely excited as I had worked out a plan to tell Y/n about my feelings for her. I felt that both of us had grown a lot since our break-up and maybe if we gave it a chance now, it'd hopefully work out.

So, I had bought tickets to a Dayglow concert, since both of us were big fans. And during the concert- when both of us would be vibing and having an amazing time, I'd confess.
I just wished that I wouldn't chicken out and make things awkward.

"We're here." Gabriel said.
"'Kay, thanks Gab."

I almost jumped out of the car and walked into the restaurant. It was nicely decorated and definitely fancy. I ambled to the reception desk, being greeted by a handsome and really tall man.
"Bon après-midi Monsieur, comment allez-vous aujourd'hui?" he smiled at me.
I did not understand a word after 'Monsieur'.
"Uh, bonjour. I have a reservation." I bit my lip, trying not to look stupid.
"Oh, bonjour. Under what name do you have the reservation, Monsieur?" he looked down at the computer.
I could feel that he was judging me.
He was most definitely judging me.
I knew I should've taken that French course in high school.
"Tom Holland." I rubbed the nape of my neck.
The man typed something into the computer and then asked me to follow him.
"Here you go. Will it be just you?" he put some menu cards on the table.
"Um, no. I'm waiting for my gir- friend. My friend." I cleared my throat.
"O-Okay." he smiled, "Well let us know when you are ready to order."
"Yes sure. Merci." I nodded.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Merci." I said to the cab driver.
"Aucun problème."

I head into the restaurant, my eyes searching around for Tom. There he was, sitting at a table in the corner, looking through the menu card. He was wearing the green sweatshirt I'd given him for his 19th birthday.
I smoothed over my dress and walked towards him.
"Bonjour Madame. Comment puis-je vous aider aujourd'hui?" a man, who I guessed to be the receptionist, asked.
"Uh, je suis ici pour déjeuner avec un ami. Il est assis juste là." I pointed to where Tom was seated.
"Okay, donc tu es avec Tom Holland." he typed something into his computer.
"Oui." I sighed.
"Super, suivez-moi s'il vous plaît." he smiled and started walking in front of me and I followed.

"Hey." Tom looked up as the man pulled out a chair.
"Hi."
"Faites-nous savoir quand vous êtes prêts à commander." the receptionist said.
Tom looked at me with a blank expression.
"Ça ira. Merci." I smiled.

"So..." Tom pursed his lips, " Uh, you look absolutely gorgeous."
"Thanks. I really like the dress. And, um, you're wearing the sweatshirt I gifted you." I  took a sip of water from the glass.
"Yeah  I love this one." he smiled making me return it.

-

"So I have a surprise for you." Tom cleared his throat.
"Really? What is it?" I asked, unable to suppress my excitement.
"I got tickets to a Dayglow concert!" he said which made me let out a squeal.
"Oh my god that's amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I got up from my seat and went over to Tom, to give him a hug.
"Aw you're really that excited for a concert yeah?" he pulled away, tucking a strandof hair behind my ear.
"Of course. I love concerts. And I love attending them with you."
"Me too. Can't wait for it." he grinned.
"Neither can I."