23- Plans

6 months later
Y/n's P.O.V

I heard my phone buzz at 3 a.m in the morning. I groaned and picked it up. It was Tom.
"Hey." I said in a husky voice.
"Oh no did I wake you up?"
"Um yeah, kinda. But it's you, so I dont mind." I said with a smile.
"Ah I'm so sorry, love. Our schedules are just so busy and my time management skills are shit."
"It's fine, Tommy..." I laughed, "...How's the movie coming along?"
"It's- It's coming along. We still have a lot of scenes left. Probably gonna take another month, maybe more."
"Oh-"
"Hey Y/n, I have to go. They're calling me in for a meeting. I'll call you later, okay?" I was cut off.
"Mhmm yeah. I'll talk to you later. Love you."
"Love you darling."

Tom was in Atlanta, filming the new Avengers movie. He was gone for 4 months now and there was no chance for him to come back anytime soon. We hardly talked because of the time difference and our relationship was falling apart, just like I'd said it would've.
Sofia and I were going to graduate high school in a few weeks and I wanted Tom to be here because I was going to give my valedictorian speech. All I could do now was hope for the best.

Tom's P.O.V

"Mate, they need you in the lounge." Harrison said, taking out a can of soda from the mini fridge. I was talking to Y/n and wanted to have an actual conversation instead of just the regular check in's.
"Hey Y/n, I have to go. They're calling me in for a meeting. I'll call you later, okay?"
"Mhmm yeah. I'll talk to you later. Love you." 
I could hear the disappointment in her voice.
"Love you darling."

I put my phone inside my pocket and walked out of the hotel we were staying in for the night. We were currently Madison because we had to film some scenes here. The film was almost done. Just a week or two of filming and it'd be finished. But I lied to Y/n, saying that I'd be stuck in Georgia for another month or maybe even more because I wanted to surprise her. She and Sofia were graduating high school in a few weeks and Y/n was going to give her valedictorian speech. I couldn't wait to go home again.

"Okay Tom. We'll head back to Atlanta, first thing tomorrow morning. Film the last couple of scenes throughout the week. I need your full focus so that we can get this done and you can go home to your girl." Jon said.

Did I mention that Jon planned the whole surprise visit thing?

"Gotcha. You'll have my full focus." I told him.
"Good. Now, get ready. We got a lot of work to do."
"Yes sir." I nodded.

This was going to be a long week. But anything to get back home in time for Sofia and Y/n's graduation ceremony.