9- So crazy

Tom's P.O.V

"What's up? Everything okay?" He asked as we stepped away from the kitchen.
"You were right." I mumbled.

Y/n's P.O.V

Sofia and I got a bit hungry, so we head towards the kitchen. The cake she cut at midnight was on the table. Sof and I looked at each other, thinking the same thing.
We rushed towards the counter where all the cutlery was kept, grabbed two spoons and dug into the chocolate cake.

Soon after, we heard footsteps. I looked at the staircase and saw Haz and Tom walk down. Sofia was too busy eating cake to notice her brother and his best friend.
My eyes went towards Tom, of course. He looked extremely handsome. His curly brown hair was neatly set, he was wearing an all-black suit. I wondered, how could anyone be so perfect.

I looked away hastily, acting as if I never noticed them and went back to eating the cake.

Tom's P.O.V

"I told you, mate. I told you." Haz said, nodding his head.

I had just confessed that I liked Y/n, as more than friends.
"Yeah yeah. Sure whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.
"So what'll you do now?" Haz asked as I glanced at Y/n once more.
"Um..go with the flow?" I asked giving him a weird smile.
"Yeah like that goes well." Haz said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Boys, mum just texted. We need to get going. Sam, Harry and Pads are already there." Sofia said, raising her voice.
"Yeah. We'll start the car." I said and Haz and I head out.
"I call shotgun!" Y/n said quickly.
Haz and I nodded.
"Looks like you're driving mate." Haz said with a smirk, handing me the keys.
We got into the car. The girls locked the door and got in. Y/n beside me, Sof in the back with Haz.

"Anyone want to listen to Coldplay?" Y/n asked.

Coldplay was our favourite band. I smiled slightly.

"Yes, yes me!" Sofia said before I could say anything.

Haz and I nodded in agreement.
Y/n put on 'Gravity'. I couldn't help but smile through out the ride.

Y/n's P.O.V

I sat beside Tom during the ride to the club. We listened to Coldplay. I had a good time. I noticed Tom looking at me frequently but I didn't think too much about it. We reached the club. Haz and Sofia got out. I stayed back in the car because I wanted to get out with Tom. He drove to the parking lot, both of us sitting in awkward silence.

"So, what'd you get for Sof?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.
"I uh got her a new book. 'Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.' Tom replied.
"Oh nice. It's a good book." I said.
"What'd you get her?" he asked, looking at me.
"I made her a scrapbook. With all of our pictures and some notes." I answered, looking down.
"Wow. That's very thoughtful." he said with a smile.
The car came to a halt. I opened my seat belt. Tom got out and came to my side.

He opened the door of the car and held out his hand.

I almost passed out.

Getting myself together, I gently placed my hand on his and got out. My cheeks started burning.

"You look gorgeous, you know." Tom said as we walked towards the entrance.
"Uh..uhm th-thanks." I said, looking down shyly.
"Y-you look very, like very handsome, Tom." I said, looking at him.

We were about to go in. Tom turned around and towards me.
"If you say so, love." he said with a smirk on his lips.
I chuckled nervously and walked in as Tom held the door open.

I walked in and I was mesmerized. The room looked beautiful. There were black and golden balloons all around the place. A big banner reading, 'HAPPY 18TH QUEEN!' was hung on the wall. The lights made the banquet look so cool. The DJ was mixing songs in one corner. There was a table filled with food on one side. The dance floor was decorated with some golden sparkles. One wall was filled with polaroids of Sofia and her family and friends and fairy lights were used to enhance them.

"Woah it looks so good." Tom said, looking around.
"It does." I agreed

Sofia and Haz were standing beside the food counter, talking about God knows what.
Both of them were holding glasses which made me realise that there was gonna be alcohol. I smirked.

"Phew, you guys are finally here." Nikki said as she walked up to us.
"And- wow, Y/n, honey, you look incredible." she said as she hugged me.
"Haha thanks Nikki. You look fabulous as well." I said, smiling.
"Hello! Your son is standing right here." Tom said with a little wave and pouted
"Aw, don't be jealous now, Tommy." I said with a smirk.
"Never jealous of you, love."

Sofia's P.O.V

"Hey you guys. You seem to have forgotten about me." I said as I walked up to Y/n and Tom.

Ugh they looked so beautiful.

"Never, Sof." Y/n said followed by a small laugh.
"Well then, c'mon. Let's get a drink." I said, pulling her away from Tom.

"You know that I can't officially drink right?" Y/n warned me as I told the bartender to make two vodkas with coke.
"Ugh chill. Just have fun. And even if you get drunk, it'll be free entertainment for me." I said, shaking my head.
"Ha ha very funny..." Y/n said, rolling her eyes."...Remember what happened the last time I got drunk?" she said with a small chuckle.
"Oh you mean the 'Eiffel Tower'? Heck yeah, I remember it." I said, laughing. Y/n returned it.

"But seriously though, where has time gone? Like, it seems like yesterday, we moved in across the street and now you're 18. It's just so..." Y/n paused.
"So..what?" I asked, looking at her.
"So crazy!" she said, choking a little.
"Aw, Y/n are you crying?" I asked.
"No." she said, tears streaming down her face.
"Ah" i said as I pulled her in for a hug.
"I love you." I whispered into her ear as we embraced each other in a tight hug.

"I love you more."