13- Can we talk?

Y/n's P.O.V

I lay in bed as I tried to process what all had just happened.

"And you think I dont know that?" You think I dont know how the media and paparazzi track every step you take? I know it. ALL OF IT! AND YET I DECIDED TO KISS YOU, I DECIDED TO DO IT IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE AND IF I GET THE CHANCE, I'LL DO IT AGAIN. BECAUSE FRANKLY, I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK. BUT IF IT DAMAGES YOUR CAREER, YOUR LIFE, I WON'T DO ANYTHING. I'LL BACK OFF. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TOM, TO PROTECT YOU BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!"

I couldn't help but keep replaying that scene, that moment in my head. I twisted and turned in my bed.

"Y-you l-love me?"

I covered my face with a pillow and screamed into it. WHAT WAS I THINKING?
I was so frustrated. I hated myself.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and opened Spotify.
I needed some music to calm down. I clicked on my playlist and 'Yellow' by Coldplay started playing.

Tom was my Yellow.

I closed my eyes,trying to focus on something other than Tom. But I couldn't.
I sighed.
Suddenly my phone pinged. It was a text. From Tom.

Tom's P.O.V

I stirred in bed, trying to sleep. But it was impossible. I just kept thinking about what happened. The kiss, Y/n saying what she said. Everything.

I checked my phone to see if there were any notifications. Nothing.

Eventually, I got extremely bored so I put on a playlist that Y/n had shared with me. Her playlist. I pressed the 'play' button and 'Yellow' by Coldplay started.

I make a lot of reckless decisions, most of them related to Y/n. So I took, yet another one and texted her.

Y/n's P.O.V

Tom♡- hey,can we talk?

I wanted to reply. But maybe just ignoring him was the best thing to do. Ignoring him would be a sort of damage control. I put my phone down and closed my eyes, trying to sleep. Yet, all I could think about was Tom.

Tom's P.O.V

Me- hey,can we talk?
Read 3:24 a.m

It was 4 a.m and she still hadn't responded.
Maybe she fell asleep, I thought. But I knew she was ignoring me. Couldn't really blame her.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I made myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the breakfast table, wondering what Y/n was doing, if she really meant whatever she said. I loved her too. I think I have for a while now but I may just have ruined my chances. I put my head in my hands and let out a long sigh. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. The touch was familiar.

I looked around to see who it was. Y/n stood there, a small smile on her face.