8- You were right

Y/n's P.O.V

Sofia and I got ready together. I did her hair and make up and she did mine. The colour theme of her party was 'Black and Gold'.

Sofia wanted black smokey eyes, but not too heavy. So, as per her wish, I did black smokey eyes, not too heavy, matte maroon lips. She looked gorgeous.

(Sofia's look

(Sofia's look.)

Her dress was also very pretty. It was a tiny black dress, as some people call it. All in all, she looked like she was a gorgeous badass 18 year old.

 All in all, she looked like she was a gorgeous badass 18 year old

(Sofia's dress)

"Sof you look amazing." I said as she turned around in her outfit. Her long blonde hair was let down and nicely combed.
"Thanks babe. All the credit goes to you." She said with a smile.
"Now, your turn." she said walking up to me.
I sat down on the chair facing the mirror. I wanted a very simple and natural look. Sofia did as i told her, pink and gold eyeshadow, blended together, with a bit of black to give the smoky effect and pink glossy lips and light blush.

 Sofia did as i told her, pink and gold eyeshadow, blended together, with a bit of black to give the smoky effect and pink glossy lips and light blush

(your look. can change it ofc if ur not happy with it)

After doing my make-up, I went into the bathroom to change into my dress. It was a golden satin gown with a loose cut and spaghetti straps. I put my hair down and straightened it.

 I put my hair down and straightened it

(Your dress. Can change it if not comfortable)

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous!!!" Sofia exclaimed as I walked in my dress.
"Haha not as gorgeous as the birthday girl though." I said with a laugh.
"Haha if you say so." Sofia replied.
We went down to the living room. The party started from 6 and we still had an hour. So we just decided to chill.

Tom's P.O.V

"Mate you ready?" Haz called out as i put gel in my hair to set it.
"Yeah. Be out in 2." I replied.
The theme of the party was 'Black and Gold' and we were told to wear suits to match the colour palette. But no way in hell was I gonna wear a black golden suit. So i decided to settle for a simple one. Black shirt, black coat and black trousers.
I looked good.

"Oh mate, lookin' good." Haz said as i got out of the bathroom.
"Yeah you think?" I asked, with a small smile.
"You're not looking too bad yourself Haz." I complemented him.
"Haha thanks mate. Both of us, we're the eternal studs." Haz said with a smirk.
"Couldn't agree more." I said, laughing.

As we walked down towards the kitchen we saw the girls sitting on the chairs and eating cake. My eyes went to Y/n. She looked...wow.
She looked breath-takingly gorgeous. I could feel myself heat up. Butterflies took over as I tried to look away. But i couldn't. I couldn't take my eyes off of the beautiful girl sitting in front of me. She looked..perfect.

"Haz, a minute?" I whispered, still keeping my eyes on her.
"What's up? Everything okay?" He asked as we stepped away from the kitchen.
"You were right." I mumbled.