21- I knew it!

Y/n's P.O.V

"I knew it!" Sam exclaimed.
My lips curled into a smile as I looked over at Sofia. She had the biggest grin on her face.
My parents glanced at each other and then at Dom and Nikki.
Natalie gave me an 'I told you it'd happen' look followed by a smile.
"Ah we're so happy for you!"
"You two look so good!"
We received various compliments which made my heart flutter every time.
My parents went home after some time. I decided to stay back and spend a little more time with Tom.

"Y/n, a minute?" Sof asked, motioning her head in the direction of the backyard
"What's up?" I questioned as we made our way into the yard.
"Finally my ship has sailed!" she squealed, making me laugh.
"I low-key predicted this, you know." she chuckled.
"Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I rolled my eyes.
"But seriously. You and Tom. Aagh, FINALLY!"
"Alright, calm down Sof. You seem more excited than Tom and me, combined." I teased her.
"Haha very funny. Can't I just be happy for my best friend and brother?"
"Of course you can." I said.
"Don't break his heart." Sofia said.
"Never." I replied with a small smile.
"Now I'll let you get back to your boyfriend." she smirked as we walked back into the house.
"Thank you m'lady." I said followed by a bow, making Sofia laugh.

Sof went into her room and instead of following her like
I always did, I went into Tom's.
"Hey, love." Tom smiled, looking up from his phone. I made myself comfortable in his bed.
I'd actually never been in Tom's room before. I had been there once to grab some stuff for Sofia but I never observed what it was like. The walls were painted black and blue. He had put up posters of his favourite bands, movies and Spider-Man. The desk was messy. I made a mental note to clean it up. There were photos of Tom with his friends and family. The room was very cozy. I, at once, felt safe.

"Who you stalking?" I teased him.
"My beautiful girlfriend." he smirked.
I rolled my eyes playfully. Tom pulled me closer towards him. His hand was now on my waist, my head on his chest. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead, making me look up at him.
"I love you Tommy." I said, pecking his lips.
"I love you more, angel."

Tom's P.O.V

After cuddling for a good hour or so, Y/n went home. I wanted her to sleep over but it hadn't even been a day since we were dating and we didn't want to rush things. I told her to text me once she reached home.

Boyfriend Responsibilities.

I picked up my phone and opened Y/n's contact.

Change contact name from Y/n to Y/n♡?

The question popped up on screen.

Yes

My phone buzzed as a text came in.

Y/n♡- I reached home ;)
Me- great. now get some sleep <3
Y/n♡- i will. goodnight Thomas ♡
Me- goodnight angel ♡

I put my phone down. After all those restless nights, I slept peacefully at last.