Chapter 1: Your pants are not pulled up

The man in the black suit sits quietly on the sofa, the red skirt in the glass slowly rotates along the arc of the wine glass, and returns to calm.

This is a party after a wedding.

The groom's left hand was carrying a loose bow tie, and the neckline of the white shirt was slightly opened to reveal the slender neck line. His eyes were lazy with a slight smile, as if walking in the clouds.

Originally, such a man would be very pleasing if he insisted on red wine to clink with his guests, but he was holding two bottles of beer.

"Hey ... Van Winston ..." Groom Chen Mobai sat down on the sofa and turned to look at Winston.

Winston thought to himself that this is probably what Peach Blossom Eye in China calls.

"You're a bit drunk." Winston lowered the wine glass.

His voice was cold, and it was so sober in this faint air.

"How do you know I'm a little drunk?"

"Because you called me by name."

The groom Chen Mobai reached out and removed the wine glass in front of him, solemnly placing the beer he brought in front of him.

"Then you should make yourself drunk too. Don't be sober ... Life is short and fun in time."

"So how do I play?"

"Do what you want to do." Chen Mobai's fingers nodded in the air.

"How do I do what I want?" Winston asked again.

"If you want something, don't lock up your desire, let it be completely released, and give it all to that person. Let him be drowned by your desire ... even if you don't say a word, the other person will be like you I want him the same-crazy for you. "

Chen Mobai took a long sip of beer into the bottle.

"Can you succeed without saying a word?"

Winston's voice was always faint, like an ancient river, following a permanent trajectory from this end, flowing to the other end.

"Don't think about it so much, just have fun ..." Chen Mobai stood up and walked towards the small figure who was chatting with friends happily.

He didn't say anything, just looked at his bride with a smile, slowly pulled her out of his friends, lowered his nose to pinch her nose, and then continued to look at each other.

The air became slower, and everyone's head was trembling.

Friends shouted "Can't stand it", "Began torture the dog again", "Walk around, let's go home".

Winston bowed his farewell to his host, picked up the wine bottle on the table, and left with the guests.

At the moment he closed, Chen Mobai's voice sounded: "Hey ... Winston ..."

"Huh?" Winston turned around.

"You can be very sexy." Chen Mobai smiled.

Winston raised his hand and turned to leave.

He called a taxi and came to a cemetery. The entrance door was closed, all the lights were off, and only the moonlight fell on the tombstones like tulle.

It didn't look terrifying, but was quiet and peaceful, as if everything in the world was silent.

Winston turned his face to the side, faint and mysterious under the backlight.