Chapter 73: Yes, your Majesty

"Hunter... Every time I look at you, my king is looking at me. You have ruled everything for me, so never doubt yourself. That means, you're doubting me too."

Winston's voice was slow and solemn, but full of power.

Hunter looked at each other and smiled unconsciously.

"Are you still nervous?" Winston asked.

"No more nervousness." Hunter said, "But so excited! So excited that I want to run laps! "

Hunter ran around Winston, then tilted his head to look at him: "Because I am your king!" It's exciting to think about! "

With that, Hunter ran away, and Winston chuckled and followed.

But when he returned to his hotel room in the evening, Hunter still had no intention of stopping.

One moment he flipped through the closet, collected his clothes, and then said that he felt that the suitcase was broken, and dragged it around the room.

Winston came out of the bathroom with a bath towel, and Hunter stopped for a moment, looking stupidly at Winston who was wiping his hair, and said, "Baby, you're so handsome!" I want to bite you all over the body! "

Winston frowned slightly, walked over and took the suitcase away from Hunter's hand, and said, "Go take a shower." "

Without thinking, Hunter grabbed Winston, really bit him on the shoulder, and then rushed into the bathroom.

"Hunter, you didn't take your clothes." Winston reminded.

"I don't lock the door, you get it for me!" Hunter said through the bathroom door.

Winston sighed, pulled out the clothes for Hunter, and as soon as he pushed the door open, Hunter's hand reached over and saw that he was about to tear Winston's bath towel off.

This guy has been hiding by the door for a long time.

Winston reacted quickly and grabbed Hunter's wrist, jerked him over and pressed him into his arms, directly kissing Hunter dizzy.

Hunter was kissed by the other party to brainless, step back, lips and teeth are about to be turned over by Winston, his calves against the edge of the bathtub, was pushed by Winston, pressed into the water, only heard a bang, Winston's hand dragged his wrist, although he was half suspended, but below the waist was already in the water, but Winston dragged it like this, avoiding the possibility of hitting the back of his head when he fell backwards.

"Now take a good bath."

Those ice-blue eyes looked at Hunter calmly, as if the passion of the kiss just now was all Hunter's imagination.

"...... You don't want to sit in and play with me? Hunter tilted his head and asked with a wicked smile.

"I don't want to, because you're nervous before the game and you want to toss. If I actually sit in it, in thirty seconds you won't even be able to toss around. Winston's answer was unassured.

Hunter's disappointed expression was placed directly on his face.

Winston slowly leaned down, making sure Hunter was fully seated in the bathtub, before releasing his wrist.

He went back to his room, changed into his pajamas, leaned against the head of the bed, and began to read today's English newspaper.

Hunter had not been soaking in the bathtub for five minutes before he ran out with a bath towel, pounced on Winston's body, and couldn't wait to pull the quilt away, and found that Winston was wearing pajama pants underneath, and immediately showed a dissatisfied expression.