Chapter 47: Visual Impact

Hunter was stunned, he remembered that Shen Chuan had said that Shen Xi never joked.

"You... Really want me to pick you up? "

"Hmm! I'd love to know what it's like to sit on someone's shoulder, but the eldest brother doesn't have that much strength! Shen Xi said with a regretful expression.

Shen Chuan turned his face helplessly.

Hunter smiled, and he clapped his hands towards Shen Xi: "What's so difficult about this!"

The strength of the racers is not small.

Hunter half-bowed in front of Shen Xi and easily picked her up.

This little girl is as light as a feather, obviously I haven't seen her eat less snacks all day long, why don't she gain weight? Or was it really consumed by her smart brain?

Shen Xi smiled, she hugged Hunter's neck, looked at her brother, and then slowly opened her arms.

"When she was little, I could carry her like that. Look at you, you're going to spoil her. Shen Chuan shook his head.

"Hehe, because the creek is cute!"

"No, when I said I was going to slash you with lightning, you were obviously frightened, how could you think I was cute?" Shen Xi, who was sitting on Hunter's shoulder, pushed his glasses and asked very seriously.

Hunter paused, and suddenly didn't know how to continue.

Shen Chuan diverted the topic for Hunter: "By the way, Hunter, there is a dinner party at the Palace Hotel tomorrow night, do you have the right dress?"

"...... Do you think I feel like I have? "

Hunter lowered Shen Xi from his shoulder.

"It's okay, the PR manager probably expected it a long time ago, it's already ready for you, remember to try it tonight."

"I know!"

So for the whole night, Hunter didn't sleep.

He held his mobile phone while turning on the entertainment, but his fingers did not move.

Not only did he get the fourth place this time, but he also competed with Charles and Winston! With such great progress, such great achievements, how could Winston not even have a phone call or a text message?

This unpleasant feeling is becoming more and more obvious.

He suddenly remembered that when he first won the fourth place, he rushed in front of Winston, and this guy picked himself up...

Hunter missed the feeling of being held high by Winston.

"So stupid." Hunter patted himself on the head.

He adjusted his mood, grinned wickedly, and sent a text message to Winston: "I won the fourth place in the substation!" You got third, and this is the closest I've ever come to you! "

Winston, Winston, I don't believe you don't remember our agreement!

Striptease! Striptease!

Thinking about it, Hunter fell on the bed and rolled around.

Winston's text message came almost at the same moment: Congratulations.

Hunter felt like a basin of cold water poured down.

That's it?

Congratulations?

Who wants you to congratulate you?

Hunter angrily continued to press the text message: What about my striptease?

So as not to give this guy a chance to escape!

Could You Not Tease Me?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें