Chapter 24: Lighter, Hunter

Almost everyone passing by couldn't help but look in his direction.

Hunt sighed. Some people are like that, even silence is a natural luminous body.

The phone in my pocket shook, and Hunter took it out and read a text message from Winston: I'm waiting for you right now in London.

Laughing and laughing, Hunter suddenly had a bad heart. Instead of returning to Winston's text message, he stood in the place and looked at the other person, thinking how long it would take him to find himself here?

When Winston looked up, several girls covered their mouths and watched him leave.

Hunt thought he would see himself, but didn't expect the guy to turn around.

Hunter suddenly thought of something, took out his mobile phone, kneeled on the ground on one knee, and took a photo of Winston and the Ferris wheel.

After hearing a click, Winston finally turned his head.

"Are you late? Or did you deliberately sneak shot me?"

Winston slowly walked in front of him, and Hunt was still in the position of squatting, and handed out his cell phone: "If you can't shoot, you delete it."

"You keep it."

Winston rolled his face and motioned them to the line.

At this moment, Hunter suddenly became a little embarrassed.

Winston was obviously a man of few words. He had to stay in the cabin for thirty minutes. In addition to enjoying the scenery, Hunter was not sure whether he and the other party had so many topics.

More importantly, the tourists who come here are either family members or lovers. It is really strange that the two big men of Winston ride the Ferris wheel.

Think of it this way, before Hunter became more regretful, why did he say he wanted to go to the London Eye, have a meal together and watch an opera?

Wait ... it seems strange to eat and watch opera?

Fortunately, a cabin can take more than 20 people, and some tourists take their children and make a loud noise, which is not so awkward.

Winston was sitting next to Hunter, who was looking out at the Thames through the window.

"It's pretty." Heng features his head.

In fact, no matter how beautiful the scenery is, if he looks at it for more than ten seconds, he will feel like going to sleep.

"I was told that you cried after you drove the car back after the race."

Winston's voice was very close, because the children were talking excitedly in the compartment, and he had to rely on Hunter to make him understand what he was talking about.

"I didn't cry, I just sweated a lot."

Which **** said it out!

He must flatten each other!

"Actually the results of Formula One races are normal."

"Are you comforting me?" Hunt asked reluctantly.

"You don't need me to comfort."

"why?"

Didn't you hear that I cried?

"If you haven't met me and got this result from adversity, you will be very satisfied and proud. You can pursue higher pursuits now, what can I comfort you?"

Hunter looked at Winston. At that moment, the feeling of regret after the game suddenly surged again, his eyes were sour again, and he could only quickly turn his face away.