Chapter 81: I Want to Drink Water!

"Don't hide from me," Winston said softly as he let go of Hunter slightly.

Hunter didn't reply, just turned his face sideways and touched his lips.

"Just like the song you just sang me... Never leave me."

Winston's gaze sank, and he pulled Hunter's clothes all up.

He was in a hurry, it seemed that in the next second the world would be destroyed, they would cease to exist, time would be compressed, and their arms would be shattered.

"...... Shouldn't we be before the last race...," Winston said in a hoarse voice.

He was almost clinging to Hunter, his breath was obviously so hot, but he was holding Hunter and suppressing himself.

Hunter raised his eyebrows a little, the corners of his mouth tugged, and replied arrogantly: "Fuck the last stop... Our last stop is still a long time away! "

In an instant, Winston pressed down eagerly and hard, and the collision between his lips and tongues was about to make a fire.

Hunter felt the man's strength and heat. As if his previous twenty years had been completely wasted, he had never longed for someone as much as he did at this moment.

The breath will burst, everything will be hot until it transpires, and there is a force that breaks through everything.

"If I do everything you can't fall in love with... I used to think I would be reluctant to destroy you... But I was wrong..."

He rushed at him, and said in a voice that gritted his teeth.

"...... What will happen to you? "Hunter's heart was beating fast.

"As it is now... you..."

The depths of Hunter's brain were also violently slammed and shaken by the other party.

Another upheaval of crazy possession, he kissed him from every angle, Hunter thought that this was already his greatest strength, but the desire and demand he burst out was far beyond his imagination.

"Let me... Let me take a break..."

Hunter propped up his upper body in confusion and walked forward, his hand just clasped the edge of the bed, and he was dragged back.

The fierce kiss fell on the back of his head, and at this angle he was pressed against the wall, and the force once again smashed him to death.

Once Hunter found unrealistic in an action movie, when Winston lifted him high and fell, he pressed him to himself.

Pain and horror drowned in Winston's strong kiss.

He reached the apex, thinking that he could slowly slide down from a height of 10,000 meters with a sigh of relief, he wanted to find his breath and heartbeat, the seemingly cold man, but as if he would never extinguish, turned sideways and kissed him.

From small soothing kisses to increasingly unrestrained possession, his feelings were completely turned upside down, and Winston completely ruled everything about him.

Chaos and chaos, all principles are broken, all laws are cracked, only this man's collision overcomes all the truth in the world.

If it would be because of this man to die, Hunter felt... Why not?

Eleven o'clock daylight fell from the curtains on the messy bed.

Hunter opened his lips slightly, his brows frowning slightly.

Winston put his arm around him and touched his forehead, which burned a little hard.

Hunter's body was full of marks, and Winston's fingers brushed the purple mark on the edge of his Adam's apple.