Chapter 28: do not leave me

"Hey! Winston!" Hunt squinted and waved, "I just wanted to show off to you just now, looking out of my room window, you can see a very beautiful lake view!"

"Winston, I didn't expect to see you here. I hope you can defend the championship." Audrey reached out to Winston.

But Winston just nodded calmly and said "thank you" softly.

Audrey was not angry, she had long been used to Winston's alienation.

But Winston came to Hunter, and said quietly, "Where do you live?"

Hunter pointed the direction of the hotel with his finger: "I don't remember the name. It's a historic hotel. You can hear the creaking sound when you walk in the room. But it's very close to the game."

"Well. We didn't stay in the same hotel this time."

Audrey standing aside was a bit surprised. It was the first time she saw who Winston was chatting with, and it had nothing to do with the game.

"You were drunk last time, did you still have a headache?" Winston turned his face to the side, his eyes dropped, and his indifferent temperament had softened at this moment.

"Are you drunk with me?" Because Audrey was nearby, Hunter was a little embarrassed near Winston, whispered, "Don't you say you'll watch me? Look at me here!" "

Hunt picked up his neckline and showed it to the other side. Although it was not as deep as before, he could still see a shallow mark if he was careful.

"I look at you all the time," Winston replied.

"Cheat." Hunter compared Winston with a middle finger. "I obviously called you, but you ignored me at all!"

"I ignored you, who brought you back to the hotel. Didn't you feel good about it?"

Winston's questioning left Hunter speechless.

"Aren't you happy?" It was as if he wouldn't rest without hearing Hunter's answer. Winston turned his face to the side and almost put it on Hunter's cheek.

His voice was soft, like a hand, stroking over and over where Hunter couldn't hold it.

The hot and wild kiss, the danger of being possessed that made him unable to breathe struck like addiction. He blushed.

"Yes ... yes ... it's a mess, so sorry ..." Hunt sighed.

"Then enjoy it next time when you are awake." Winston's voice was still cool. It seemed that they were discussing whether to put basil on macaroni tonight.

Also, how did Winston's words sound like kissing him that night and letting him be released several times ...

Hunt raised his hand to cover his eyes. I don't dare to think of such a thing ... If his little Hunter dares to get close to Winston's lips, Winston will definitely start with a knife and fall sharper than crossing the finish line.

It really hurts to think about it!

Although they didn't chat loudly, Audrey was not sure what they were talking about, but when Winston posted to Hunt, the picture was like earrings. She never dreamed that one day Winston would be so close to someone personal.

"You seem familiar?" Audrey smiled.

Is the racer that Hunt mentioned just now Winston? This is incredible.

"Well." Winston said quietly.

"You are special today. Also, forget to wish you a happy birthday." Although Audrey was curious about the relationship between Hunt and Winston, she could also feel that she could not fit into them.