Chapter 48: I Can Help You Get Him

As soon as Marcus's voice fell, Hunter almost choked on his own saliva.

"You... You...... What did you say? You're crazy! "

Hunter immediately ran to rummage through the suitcase. He didn't have the habit of washing his leggings every time he came out to compete, and basically threw them all the way. Marcus shouldn't have taken his dirty bottoms to auction! Is there a lower limit!

"Hunter, what are you looking for?" Marcus asked puzzled.

"See if my bottoms are missing!" Hunter found that he couldn't remember how many he had left!

"Of course not less. I asked the assistant to buy it long ago. Marcus raised his chin.

The PR assistant came out with a pair of black tight briefs and shook it.

"Huh?" Hunter pointed to it and said, "Is this my bottom?"

"From now on, it is. You see this style, how coquettish. There will be a lot of female fans who like you to bid wildly! Marcus said proudly.

I rub! These guys are so dishonest! Even the leggings are fake!

"Do you think I'm Winston or Owen? Please don't embarrass me again! I tell you, I will never go to the dinner party! "

Hunter imagined the embarrassment of the audience when the auction host said the auction target.

There were all business celebrities, and Hunter felt that he would be discredited and would never be able to raise his head from then on.

"Don't worry, after my preliminary investigation, your bottoms have been fried to 100,000 US dollars!"

"...... Are you dreaming? Best of all, that's not my bottoms! Hunter yelled out in the room.

Strangely, everyone present was like a roar that they hadn't heard, the dinner dress that should be tidied up, the one who should comb his hair, Hunter was angry in his heart: next year he must change the team! Absolute!

The banquet hall of the Palace Hotel is luxurious and magnificent.

When Hunter followed Marcus inside, he noticed that a lot of people were looking over, and he pulled his bow tie uncomfortably.

Don't look at me...

Why are they all looking at me?

Hunter felt like he had murder paranoia, always feeling that the afterglow of the guests who were talking to each other was looking at him.

Could it be that they were laughing at Marcus after knowing that he had used his bottoms as an auction object?

What a fuss!

Can't it be something normal like a T-shirt auction like a Ferrari charity dinner?

"Hey, little one... You really made people tonight... Have an appetite. "

Hunter turned his face to see Owen in one hand in his pocket and champagne glass in the other, smiling at himself.

Owen did not deliberately comb his hair behind his head like many male guests, but casual but not messy, with a strong sense of fashion. His dinner dress set off the lines of his shoulders, this guy was tall with a hint of languidness, and those emerald eyes faintly revealed a hint of evil.

"Is it? I see you're quite appetizing. "

Hunter deliberately kept his eyes open and looked around.

"Why, looking for Vane Winston?" Owen asked with a smile.

Hunter did not answer him.

Owen leaned against the table disapprovingly, lowered his head and smiled more obviously: "Hunter, get him, you don't have to chase him with your eyes all the time." You can hug him, kiss him, and watch him look like he can't help himself for you. "