Chapter 38: You Burn My Eyes

Four-fifths of the way through the main race, Hunter pits again, Marcus is excited, and he has a feeling that Hunter is not satisfied.

After exiting, Hunter set his fastest lap on Suzuka on the penultimate lap.

Owen and Winston engage in a corner, Charles is chasing, and before entering the corner, he is surprised to find Hunter chasing behind him.

"Penny this guy... How was it barred by others! "

Charles tugged at the corners of his mouth, his entry into the corner leaving nothing for Hunter to chance.

After coming out of the Spooney corner, Hunter chased Charles into the overtaking point.

The young man behind him was so calm that Charles was surprised, it was obviously a deceleration corner, but Hunter boldly delayed the brakes, almost along the edge of the track, and the wheels of the two cars almost touched each other at the exit of the corner, which was terrifying to watch.

"Mom..." Marcus half-opened his mouth.

This moment even time was choked.

It wasn't until Charles clings to the early corners inside the track, and the crowd applauds, and Marcus exhales.

Although this overtaking was unsuccessful, the whole team boiled.

"This kid is so good! Dare to single out Charles! "

"This is the most threatening challenge we have ever launched against a top rider!"

Charles still couldn't breathe a sigh of relief on the straights, because he knew that Hunter behind him was looking for a chance to tow and follow.

"Think beautiful."

Charles snorted softly and rushed to the end of the straight for the final lap.

At this time, Winston gracefully went out of the corner in Dunlepu and grabbed the front of Irving.

At the same corner, Hunter chased Charles again, attracting the attention of almost the entire audience and commentators. The newly tuned car brought Hunt straight into the corner with super balance.

Charles bit his own line and once again led the corner!

At this moment, whether it was Hunter's line routing and decisiveness, or Charles's divine biting line, it became the most exciting battle of this game.

When Hunter crossed the line with Charles by a second and a two, all the Marcus crew hugged each other.

Marcus looked at the screen stupidly, tears welling in his eyes, and he turned to look at Shen Chuan, who was calmly analyzing the data.

"Thank you... Dr. Shen, without you... There's no way Hunter got fourth..."

Fourth place, the best result of any driver in Marcus so far.

Hunter drove the car back, and the whole team cheered him on.

But his heart was calm.

This time, he still couldn't compete with Winston on the track.

The man was still standing tall, looking down at him.

Taking off the fireproof mask, Hunter took the towel and pressed it against his eyes.

He inexplicably wanted to cry, but the various congratulatory voices in his ears did not enter his brain.

Winston won the race again.

And Hunter... Outside of that man's glory, he is not even his opponent now.

"Hunter, give us time... When our power unit is complete, you will definitely be able to compete with Winston. "