Chapter 31: Your soul is born to me

"Haha ..." Hunter thought, fortunately, he had just cleaned up the room!

"Actually, I can't talk to you tonight. I'm just curious. I have two questions to ask you."

"Okay, excuse me." Sitting opposite Audrey, Hunt realized that although this was not a formal interview, the conversation had already begun, which made him slightly nervous.

"The first question has been three consecutive races. From Canada, to England, to today's Austria, you almost all came later. You should not have read the interviews with other teams on the media today. Special It's Williams' Celtic, jokingly that if you don't drive past his shoulders, he will think the race is a long way from the end. "

"Did I put pressure on the other drivers?" Hunter asked in surprise.

"And not a little stress."

"Do you already know that Fann Winston of Ferrari is my friend?"

"Well, and he treats you differently."

"Probably because Winston is so good ... I don't have a lot of experience, and I don't have the talent to become famous as a great white shark or Irving ... so I can only keep myself tight and go one by one Super, never give up before the finish line. If there is no determination to fight hard, Miss Wilson, I will have nothing. "Hunt said seriously.

Audrey looked into Hunter's eyes and saw the persistence and determination of this young driver.

Maybe he has a childish side, but maybe he doesn't realize what he is more talented than other top drivers.

"Second question, today you finally passed Duchuny's line on the Red Bull circuit. Whether it is braking or direction control, it is reminiscent of the time that Winston passed Irving at Silverstone this year. You Does he adore Winston and want to be like him, so he has been learning him? "

"What you mean by learning is actually imitation? I do admire Winston. I would study his overtaking clips countless times after the race. But I never wanted to be him ... Miss Wilson, every one Riders have their own thinking modes and have different reaction abilities. No one can jump out of themselves and become another person. I said before that I do n't have much experience in the field of F1. In addition to personal experience, It is to learn from the experience of others. This overtaking, I will make the same judgment as Winston, because the angle of the curve at the time, the position between me and Duchuny and Winston's response to Irving was very It 's similar, so I applied it. But it was an overtaking done by Ivan Hunt, not Winston. "

Audrey looked at Hunter for a long time, and then started a smile: "It usually looks like a child, but when I talk about racing, I become very thoughtful and mature."

"Thank you." Hunt squeezed his ears embarrassed.

"So in your mind, how does Vann Winston exist? Your goal of transcendence? You should know that very few media can come out of Winston from his own ideas. He put You are a friend, so I am also curious, what is he like in your heart? "

"Oh ... that guy is more evil than you think ..." Hunt rolled his eyes.

"Really? Like what?"

Hunt thought about it, and found that what Winston did to him couldn't be said in front of Audrey.

Too shameless and too dignified!

"This, you slowly realize it." Hunter grinned. "What I told you is boring. But ... you know that Irving of Red Bull and Charles of Mercedes are likely to be here or there. Retire after the end of the season? "

"Yes. Before Winston arrived, Irving and Shire dominated Formula One for almost twelve years ... Irving did indeed retreat to the media."

"When they leave, Winston will be lonely if there is no outstanding opponent."