Chapter 22: The most impressive overtaking

Is it because of dignity? Is it because of the crisis consciousness of poor performance in the first few races? Or is it because of love?

In the applause of the audience, Cartham's driver who was once overtaken by Hunter was overtaken by him for the second time in this game!

The long-slackened string was tightened again, and the energy was released at the moment of breaking.

In the end, Hunter crossed the finish line in eighth place.

This result is like a miracle to the audience and to the Marcus team.

When Hunter drove the car back to the pit, everyone gathered around.

"Your boy is so good! Too fucking!"

"It's so ups and downs! My heart is about to crack!"

Hunt was at a loss at this time.

When Marcus hugs him, Hunter asks, "Who is the champion?"

"It's Fann Winston! According to the statistics this time, Winston and Great White Shark competed twelve times in total! It can be said that Winston has played the most level since entering Formula One ! "

They thought Hunter just wanted to know the result of the game, but he didn't expect his tears to drop suddenly.

"Hey! Hunt, what's wrong with you?"

"No ... nothing ..." Hunt raised his hand to wipe his tears.

So stupid, why are you crying?

"What's wrong? Hunt?"

Marcus found that Hunt wasn't as happy as getting points.

"I'm not willing ... Mr. Marcus, I'm not willing ..."

Hunt bowed his head.

He has been working very hard, he has clearly made it clear, but he still can't make it into the top six.

In the last race, he was sixth and Winston was second. They seemed close.

But this time, Winston successfully reached the summit, but he fell further afield.

Even if Rome can't be built in a day, but when will Winston call the "next curve"?

For a moment, everyone was quiet.

Each of Hunt's setbacks in this race may have given up on other racers. Whether it's the oil pump during qualifying or the tire breaking at the most critical moment in the race ... he seemed to have no idea what to give up.

But this time, the little ghost was so lost.

Marcus sighed and put Hunt's head in his arms.

"You devil, you are still too young. It is the same whether it is life or the track. We lose some and then we get more."

Hunt wiped away his tears and sniffed hard.

"Mr. Marcus, chicken broth or something ... it really doesn't mean anything."

"Ah ... well. I thought I could comfort you." Marcus shrugged his shoulders. "Happier, Hunter. You were originally at the bottom, and you might not even be able to complete the game, but you get it now Points. "

"I'm thirsty," Hunt said dumbly.

"Hurry up! Drink water! Add electrolytes!"

"I still feel hungry ..."

"Eat! Supplement protein and energy!"

Anyway, as long as this little ghost doesn't cry anymore!

The press conference followed the competition.