Chapter 50: Routines Are Useless

After four o'clock in the morning, Hunter did not have the slightest sense of sleep.

He still has a text message from Winston on his phone: Will we go to Dubai tomorrow?

Why did you ask me to play with you?

The world is so big, doesn't anyone else go with you?

What about your teammates?

Do you know that I have rounded you this way and that in my head?

...... So annoying!

Hunter grabbed his cigarette and left his hotel room.

Coming to the side of the road, leaning against the telephone pole, Hunter pinched the lighter, just clicked, Hunter subconsciously turned around, thinking that Winston would appear behind him again.

However, there was no one.

Hunter was inexplicably disappointed.

The cigarette was lit, but he didn't put it in his lips.

Because it suddenly occurred to him that he was used to sharing a cigarette with that guy.

Hunter closed his eyes, tilted his head, and let the cigarette burn out silently.

He didn't sleep all night, but he didn't get tired in the slightest.

"Hey, are you playing a pole?"

A voice with a smile sounded, and as soon as Hunter opened his eyes, he saw Owen in a tracksuit looking at him with a towel on his shoulder.

It turned out to be this guy!

Hunter's first reaction was to turn away, but on second thought, the telephone pole was not their home, and he couldn't care where he wanted to stay.

Owen sat on the floor next to Hunter, and this guy was supposed to get up early for morning exercise.

He is a veteran of racing drivers, able to perform at peak level for many years, and is inseparable from his physical management on weekdays.

From this point of view, Owen is actually a very self-controlled guy.

Hunter suddenly admired him a little.

"Give me a cigarette." Owen ticked his finger at Hunter.

Hunter threw him a cigarette, and Owen took Hunter's lighter as well.

His smoking posture was different from Winston's restrained elegance, and Owen took a cigarette with a bit of arbitrariness.

"What are you worried about?"

"Shut up your."

Owen laughed and flicked the cigarette: "You're thinking about Vane Winston." "

"Smoke your cigarette." Hunter kind of regretted taking care of this guy.

"Hunter... When I was your age, I didn't know what I really wanted. "

Owen's voice sounded a little melancholy. But Hunter didn't buy it, and the devil knew what kind of "conspiracy" was hatching this guy. "

The best response is silence.

"Nobody saw it either, or figured out what I wanted. So you're in luck, Hunter. At least I can see at a glance what you want. Owen said.

Hunter snorted softly: "Oh? Isn't it obvious that I want to trample you underfoot, I want to outscore you and Charles? "

"You want Vane Winston to always be by your side. You are afraid that he will leave you. Owen said with a smile.