Chapter 7: the alps and mudslides

It turned out that the lady, Anne, was the life assistant assigned to Winston by the Ferrari team.

"Ah... It's so good..." Hunter envied Winston.

He also wanted a life assistant.

When the car pulled up under his apartment, Hunter suddenly realized that he didn't seem to have said where his home was from beginning to end, and why would Winston know?

"See you in Montreal." Winston spoke.

Obviously, it was the same cold voice as when dealing with the media, but it seemed to be different in Hunter's ears.

"Okay, good night."

Hunter went upstairs.

Montreal? When winston is speeding on the track, he can only watch...

Suddenly I feel very sorry, why can't my performance in the previous game be better?

Assistant Anne was driving while watching Winston's expression in the rearview mirror.

His look was slightly cold, he could not see joy, and he was obviously sitting in the same car as her, but there was an insurmountable distance.

Evan Hunt... It seems to be a new driver who has just entered F1 this year, right? Did you get points in the first three stops? How did he meet Winston?

Winston would call him to pick them up, explaining that they were the only car at the time.

But as far as he knew, Winston never seemed to let anyone get in his car, not even to a dinner party without a female companion... Solitude makes people wonder if he has autism.

"Do you like that Evan Hunter?" AAnne regretted it a little after asking.

The team manager who hired her had said that winston's personal life must not be asked.

But from her observations over the past year or so, Winston had no so-called personal life at all. Needless to say, he flew everywhere during the Grand Prix, and even his life was extremely regular during the offseason, as if he didn't need to socialize.

"Hmm." Winston responded softly.

Anne drove the car out of an S shape.

Was Winston "Hmm" just now?

"Hmm" is in agreement with what she just said?

Does he have a crush on the young man named Evan Hunt?

And Hunter back at the apartment was excited!

Who can believe it! Vann Winston is now his friend!

He ran in circles around the room, his mind constantly remembering everything that had happened from the first time he spoke to Winston to tonight.

And then...... He tilted his head a little confused...

Why would Winston notice himself? And the words he said, "I want to get on you" and "if it's the bottoms you wear for ten million dollars", although the expression is still that expression, it is completely different from the people described by other people on TV!

The bodybuilder in the next room was running errands with his woman again.

Hunter really wanted to move his bed in one direction... No, it's also about finding a girlfriend to roll the sheets day and night to see who can keep who can't sleep!

All right...... Since you can't sleep, harass others.

Hunter dialed a call from a high school alumnus and his friend, Blue.