Chapter 43: Newspaper Roses

"You know. Isn't it emotional to ask him to dinner and then crush him on the Japanese floor and make a thud sound?"

"Haha... It's very sensual. Hunter touched the tip of his nose, "The person you want to pounce on is right behind you."

"Huh?" As soon as Audrey turned around, she saw Winston standing there with his duffel bag in one hand.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me earlier! Audrey pretended to be angry and punched Hunter on the shoulder.

"Hahaha! Of course, to let your male god know your heart! Hunter gave a wicked look.

Deep down, I couldn't help but feel envious of Winston.

Then...... There is inexplicable acidity.

"Miss Wilson." Winston lowered his chin and looked polite again.

Hunter lightly bumped Winston's shoulder and whispered, "You have the ability to play hooligan again!"

"Are you sure?" Winston asked in an expressionless whisper.

"Still don't use it." Hunter had a hunch that the unlucky one would definitely be himself.

"You guys... Are you on vacation together?"

"Well, yes. Let's go to Noboribetsu Onsen! Hunter replied with a smile.

"No wonder your skin looks good." I have now summed up a lesson."

"What experience?"

"If you want to interview Winston without an appointment, I don't need to ask the right Ferrari person, it's you."

"Hahaha! yes, after you interview me, you must write nice words! Otherwise, I won't give you inside information! Hunter blinked.

They lined up to board the plane, and after entering the cabin, Hunter found that Audrey's position was in the same row as them, just across the aisle from Hunter.

Hunter gentlemanly put Audrey's luggage.

"How does it feel to travel with Winston? We journalists most wanted and feared to interview Winston."

"Why?" Hunter asked curiously.

"Because he always makes all the journalists cold after a good performance."

"Hahaha!" Hunter laughed and glanced at Winston on the side.

This guy is still the same as when he came, looking at the newspaper, and the expression on his face is like a static sculpture, which is completely indistinguishable from the guy in the hot spring hotel who runs the train with his lips hooked.

"We're really looking forward to him saying a few more words."

Audrey looked in Winston's direction.

Winston knew how Audrey felt about him, but he had no intention of talking to the other party, only occasionally replying politely.

Hunter leaned over to Audrey and whispered, "If this guy really talks to you, he'll always have a way of making fun of you and embarrassing you." Forget it.

"Teasing and embarrassing?" Audrey glanced at Winston, "Impossible, right? "

Hunter shrugged his shoulders.

At this time, a flight attendant came pushing a drink cart.

Hunter felt someone tug at him by the collar and pulled his upper body back out of his seat.

At this time, the beverage cart was pushed over.

"By the way, I had contacted your team to interview you, but Mr. Marcus said you went on vacation, and it turned out to be with Winston. I wonder if we can interview you when we get to Tokyo?"