Chapter 52: Swim trunks have dropped

"Aside from racing, you're the only one worth my time."

Hunter suddenly felt hot in his heart at that moment.

"If you use this as a standard to demand of your lover, do you feel that you are very harsh?"

Winston smiled and returned the phone to Hunter.

That smile made Hunter feel that he was unconditionally cherished by the other party.

If so, then can he be a little more presumptuous?

"You don't read my text messages?"

"I'm not that bored." Winston regained his coolness.

"I don't ask my lover to invite me to the most expensive dinner and stay in the best hotel, that's what men do." Hunter looked into the other's eyes and said seriously.

I want you to understand, really want you to understand... Winston, I don't want just what you give me now.

"So what's your standard?"

"Whatever the final outcome, at least there was a long-lasting determination." Hunter lay back under the covers, "I know, this is harder to get to than the most expensive dinner and hotel."

"Yes."

"Do you know what I envisioned for a place like the Burj Al Arab?" Hunter turned his face sideways to look at Winston.

And Winston also looked at him, his expression soft, without the slightest sharpness on the field.

What I want is that when I look at you, you look at me the same way.

"Oh, what's your idea?"

"Hugs, kisses, crazy rolling sheets... This is only the ticket price! "

"You're such a layman."

"Or else? Isn't that the role of hotels? "

"I thought you would say... Lying in bed like this, when I look at you, you're looking at me. "

Hunter froze there, why... Why did Winston always know what he was thinking? Even the most secretive of words, words he never spoke?

"But to say hugs and kisses rolling sheets, your technique must be terrible. Money won't save you. "

"What? I suck technically! You haven't tried how do you know! Hunter immediately sat up.

"Ha, sure enough, as soon as you say that your technique is rotten, you will explode. But I've tried your technique. Winston looked at Hunter, lifted his finger to lightly touch his lower lip, and slowly descended, stopping just as Hunter was about to see the tip of his tongue.

The blood is still and the heart is suspended.

"I... I was drunk at that time! I don't know what I'm doing! "

"Oh, so do you still need to think about kissing?"

"One day you will marvel at my level!"

Hunter pointed at the other party.

"I've always marveled at your level."

Winston's answer made Hunter feel perfunctory.

"Hey! You're underestimating me! Don't you also have little experience? "

"I have a lot more experience than you. I'm always ready, simulating thousands of times in my head. "

Winston's hand reached over and rubbed the top of Hunter's head.

This made his unhappiness skyrocket, and he jerked and sat directly on Winston's waist.

"Simulate a fart in your head! Would you like to give it a try! My technique is definitely more valuable than the simulation in your head!"