Chapter 26: Lilith Night

You know, he is an old churros with rich experience in Winston. If he is let go, he will be scared, and his pride can't stand it.

"Hunter is not yet twenty years old, just a little ghost! Why are you preventing him from exploring this flowery world? Are you fair to him?"

Little Hunt, this is all for you!

You must repay me in the future!

"I want him."

Winston's voice was not loud, but it pressed Donald's nerves, and his brain hurt.

"But I don't like being threatened. What Hunter likes, I have no reason to stop him."

"Then try it." Winston loosened Donald's collar. "Next week at Red Bull, I will send you Sauber drivers off the track one by one."

Donald's teammate shook his shoulder and looked at Donald for help.

Not that the two of them are not seeded, but because of Winston's ability, it is really possible to squeeze them out of the track without being able to judge him.

"What a **** you mean ..." Donald raised his hand and clasped his head, his intellectual and moral struggles.

"I've never been a gentleman." Winston replied.

"Hunt knows you're a bastard?"

"He will know later."

Looking at Winston's expressionless face, Donald greeted God in his heart, and he finally knew what was the highest state of shamelessness.

"Then I ... how can I be friends with him in the future?"

"Take him to a healthier event."

"Like what?" Donald was about to collapse.

Which activities are considered healthy for Winston?

"Tennis, horse riding, barbecue, skiing are all OK."

"... I see, you **** just don't let him pick up girls, right!"

Donald looked at Winston with a lunatic gaze.

He originally thought that Winston just had a bad cold, but now he thinks this is a paranoid and monotonic neurosis.

"Not even a man."

Donald felt that his principles had been destroyed.

Although he was romantic in his life, he never did bad things.

But now he felt like he was pushing a little fart who hadn't even pulled a woman's little hand into the fire pit.

But this lunatic, Winston ... can definitely do it. He suddenly remembered his last race, and Winston gave way to a hooped car. The car instead went sideways and nearly ran into himself who was catching up from behind. Because of this, he fell out of the top three.

At that time, he just felt that he was unlucky.

"Last time, did you do it on purpose!" Donald suddenly realized that he wanted to drag Winston's collar, but the other side avoided it.

"That's a warning to you. But in Austria, I won't show mercy."

"Your mother ..."

Donald tried to punch each other, but couldn't even raise his fist.

Winston glanced over and looked at Donald's cellphone still on the bed.

"You can call him now or fight against me."

"Ha ..." Donald smiled at himself.

"Hit ... it's just a party ..." teammates persuaded.

Donald gritted his teeth and called Hunter's phone.