Chapter 63: Naive Sexiness

He tried to pull down his blindfold, but Winston held his hand.

"I want to watch you."

"You see me almost every day now."

Hunter insisted on pulling the blindfold down.

Because he was worried about being discovered by Winston... How heartwarming I was with the kiss just now.

For these hours, Hunter, wearing an eye patch, did not fall asleep at all.

Because he couldn't stop wondering if Winston was looking at him.

When the plane arrived in New York, it was past two o'clock in the morning.

As they got their bags and left the airport, the PR manager asked, "Hunter, are you going back to your apartment?"

Asking this question, Hunter remembered that his bed had been jumped off by him and Winston, and there was no point in going back.

"He doesn't go back to his apartment. I booked a hotel near the filming location, and Hunter will follow me tonight."

After Winston finished speaking, he raised his chin towards Hunter and motioned for the other party to follow him.

"What about me," the PR assistant whispered.

Although the team booked them a hotel, if Hunter followed Winston, the PR assistant was separated from Hunter.

"Just follow my assistant. Wake up early tomorrow, and it's important to get some sleep."

Winston's ordered car came and dropped them off at the hotel. Everything was well planned and the PR assistants were impressed by Scuderia Ferrari's organisational ability.

Arriving at the hotel room, Hunter lay down on his stomach.

"Ahhhhh

Winston just looked at him and went to the bathroom to wash.

There were five hours left, and Hunter didn't want to move at all.

When Winston came out of the bathroom, the guy fell asleep with his hands and legs open.

Winston came to the bed, but knelt up, right between Hunter's legs.

Feeling the mattress sink, Hunter opened his eyes sharply and immediately curled his legs back and withdrew them: "Hey... You scared me to death!"

"I just wanted to tell you to brush your teeth."

"Oh..." Hunter quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

Looking at his back, Winston's brow furrowed. He raised his hand, brushed the hair in front of his forehead to the back of his head, and exhaled.

And Hunter in front of the sink spat toothpaste foam while tilting his head.

Just now, I really thought that Winston would suddenly press down... And Winston must have felt his guard, right?

Hunter felt dumbfounded.

He just wanted to tell himself to brush his teeth.

Hunter returned to the bedroom and saw Winston sleeping under the covers, with his back to him.

He had closed his eyes, the ends of his hair touched the pillow lightly, and the whole person was quiet and harmless.

Hunter lifted the corner of the quilt, lay down and stretched out his arm to hug Winston.

Feeling Winston exhale, Hunter knew the man wasn't angry with himself, and he kissed him lightly on the back of his neck.

"Stupid. You be careful how I really treat you. "