Chapter 74: Can I Be Wayward

At the same time that Hunter attacked Irving three laps in a row, Charles behind him followed patiently.

Finally in a right-corner acceleration, Charles cut in so hard that the tires almost caught fire with the ground.

Hunter reacted extremely quickly to adjust the line, Charles almost rushed out of the white line, but he controlled the direction, and at the most critical moment, almost grazed the front of Hunter's car to get out of the corner first, and then into the next S-shaped corner.

"I wipe! Is Charles crazy? That scene made Marcus tremble.

"But it does not constitute a foul, it is worthy of being a master of more than ten years of experience." Shen Chuan squinted his eyes and said.

"I hope Hunter's mood won't be affected."

At this time, Hunter was following Charles, and the overtaking just now did not hit Hunter, on the contrary, he enjoyed the sense of speed that Winston spoke of at that moment.

That feeling made Hunter want to overtake more than Charles. And that excitement made Hunter's brain incredibly clear.

A difficult S-shaped track for this section, Hunter passed at the fastest speed of any driver so far, which made the audience pinch him in a cold sweat and fear him rush out, and cheered for his driving skills.

After passing this bend, Hunter noticed that someone was following.

It's Lotus Racing... This guy's driving is not simple!

WHEN HUNTER REACHED THE NEXT CORNER, HE REACHED A SPEED OF 280KM/H, QUITE BOLD, BUT THE PURSUERS BEHIND HIM DID NOT CHANGE MUCH, LIKE AN EVER-EXTENDING COBWEB, TO DRAG HUNTER AWAY.

What's this guy's name?

——Chen Mobai!

I remember that he was the sixth starter, but I didn't expect to catch up with the fourth place so quickly, you must know that Penny and Duchoni are not easy to mess with!

Winston has said that this guy is good at braking battles.

Well, I'll take it on you!

Entering Turn 7, the lateral centripetal force coefficient here is as high as 2.8, and Hunter and Chen Mobai delay braking at almost the same moment, at such a speed, ordinary people's necks have long been broken, but Hunter pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled.

Many spectators exclaimed, watching the two cars side by side about to break out of the corner, but turned back at the same moment as if they were broken, and Hunter maintained the subtle advantage of routing and drove into the next corner.

The competition continues.

Hunter was not irritated by Chen Mobai's calm overtaking, on the contrary, he was like a child who discovered a new toy, and he was excited.

This excitement filled him with sudden inspiration. This inspiration and the track, fused with his cars, produced an unimaginable explosiveness.

As the race progressed, the riders pit into the stop.

Hunter and Chen Mobai left one after another, and after the battle, Hunter seemed to turn on the crazy mode.

Two laps later, his lap speed has surpassed that of Irving, who finished first.

"I suddenly had a wonderful feeling," Marcus began, but he couldn't describe it exactly.

"Sepang Circuit exists to prove him." Shen Chuan replied.

Marcus was slightly stunned and looked at Shen Chuan on the side: "It also exists to prove us." "

At Turns 13 and 14, it was a cleverly designed successive right corner that would affect Hunter's speed into the next straight lap.