Chapter 69: I'll teach you to overwhelm me

Hunter let the other person's hands do anything on his body, the temperature of his palm just showed that he cared about Hunter, Winston, who was originally just leaning down, finally raised one leg and pressed up step by step.

However, at the moment when Winston's fingers pulled Hunter's jeans downward, Hunter tensed, and he was about to make a sideways move to avoid Winston.

It all seemed like an instinctive reaction, or the result of practicing with Owen many times.

But Hunter didn't avoid it in the end, because he never wanted Winston to be sad again.

Winston stopped there, his hands propped up in Hunter's ears, his gaze as calm as the sea.

"That's why you and Owen got mixed up, right?"

Hunter froze there, and he knew that he had been seen through by Winston.

"He taught you how to seduce me before, now he teaches you... How to reject me."

"It's not! I didn't think about rejecting you! I didn't!"

"So can I hold you?" Winston asked.

Or a soft voice that can only be used when speaking to Hunter, which always makes Hunter's mind easily waver.

Hunter couldn't bear to make him sad more than being killed or something.

Even the practice streak or qualifying didn't matter to Winston to Hunter at all.

Hunter raised his face, looked into Winston's eyes and said, "... Good."

The next moment, his clothes were ripped off, his jeans were vulnerable, and everything was like a tsunami speeding by.

Hunter closed his eyes, and the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

He gritted his teeth, and it felt like he could rush off the track at high speed at any moment, crashing into powder in the buffer zone.

As Winston approached him, Hunter's heart jumped out of his throat.

But he didn't expect that Winston just kissed him softly on the cheek.

"I never wanted to kill you... So you don't have to look at death like this. "

Still so soft, Hunter suddenly understood that everything Winston had just done was a temptation.

He wanted to know if Hunter could accept him, but it turned out to be a disappointment.

"Let's take our time." Winston's fingers brushed Hunter's brow bone, "Actually, it's not that I'm afraid of making you hurt or even hurt... You're just not used to giving yourself completely to me. Giving yourself to me will not make you lose yourself and definitely not me. "

Hunter's eyes warmed up and his throat trembled.

It was clear that he did something that made Winston unhappy, but he was comforted by him in turn.

Having lost his parents, he has long been accustomed to taking on everything himself, and now Winston is willing to solve all his problems for him, tolerate him and love him. If he gives himself to this man with all the hopes and expectations of life, but loses him... Hunter didn't know how he was going to bear it.

Hunter hugged Winston tightly, clinging to the other for a long time and refusing to let go.

"Fool. Don't let Lawrence Owen teach you how to overwhelm me in the future. "

"...... How did you know I had Owen teach this! Hunter was completely surprised.

Could it be that Owen, the scumbag, betrayed him?