Chapter 57: Tricks Under the Table

"Which of you is going to hit me? I'm not dreaming? Marcus asked.

"You're not dreaming." Shen Chuan calmly clapped his hands, "Now organize and collect the data!"

"Dr. Shen, don't pretend to be calm! I just saw you laughing! Amanda, the assistant engineer, suddenly shouted.

The whole convoy burst into laughter again.

Shen Chuan turned his face sideways and smiled: "Okay, allow you to celebrate first." "

Hunter was still panting as he crossed the finish line, his pent-up heartbeat not fully released.

Everything seemed to be going backwards, and he saw the red Ferrari Winston's arm in front of him seem to be stretched out, making a "follow me" gesture.

Hunter knew very well that the gesture was not made to his Ferrari teammates, nor to Owen behind him, but to him.

I'm finally close to your field, right?

The whole process of standing on the podium was blindfolded for Hunter. He didn't know what the people around him were saying, he didn't even know if he was laughing.

All he knew was that Winston was holding his shoulders, tight.

Tight to the point of unrealism.

The shutter crackled, and Hunter saw the enthusiasm of the media like a tide.

The post-game interview was like an explosion that almost destroyed Marcus, and various live shows followed, as well as invitations to endorsement endorsements for Hunter.

After these races, Hunter has been portrayed by the media as a resilient transcendent in the face of adversity, and he is young, authentic and full of energy.

Many female fans said that Hunter's smile was infectious.

Shen Xi and his brother stood in front of the TV and watched the live interview.

"Brother... Do you really think Hunter's smile is infectious? Shen Xi said with an inquiring expression.

"Infectiousness is just a subjective feeling." Shen Chuan replied.

"No wonder... Because I only see silliness. Shen Xi sighed.

In the hallway, Owen whispered while holding Hunter's shoulder, "Boy, you can do it, step on the great white shark."

"Huh? What the? Hunter turned his face sideways, right into Owen's eyes full of gloating smiles.

"Come to my room tonight, I'll help you again." Owen blinked, let go of Hunter's shoulder, and walked forward.

Hunter exhaled, and although he was not a race winner, he felt as if he was still stepping on cotton.

He subconsciously looked for Winston, only to find that Winston was clearly confirming something with the Ferrari team's PR manager, but in fact kept looking in his direction.

At this time, Winston raised his hand to the public relations manager, signaled the other party to wait, and then walked in front of Hunter.

Hunter had expected Winston to say something positive or encouraging to him, even if it was a little awkward joke before, to let him know that it was all true, but Winston's first words when he came to him were: "When did you become so familiar with Lawrence Irving?" "

"Huh? Irving? Hunter then remembered that he seemed to be "hooking up" with Owen just now.

"You're not afraid of being tricked by him now. Or is it because he's beautiful? "