Chapter 5: Do you like gentleness or rudeness

"That ... I can go back by myself."

Winston moved his phone and just came to the insurance company when he wanted to say something.

Hunt finished his work, watched his car be towed away, exhaled, and turned his face to the side, only to find Winston still waiting for himself.

Under the street light, his figure is beautiful and very lonely.

"Come on." He opened the door for Hunt.

Hunt squeezed his ears: OK, Shichai went home in a genius car.

The night breeze came and Hunter closed his eyes. He was curious how Winston drove, how to control the clutch, and how to turn the steering wheel.

His driving is smooth, and parking or steering at the intersection is comfortable.

This comfort made Hunt wonder why.

"You drive like this ... it really doesn't look like a racer ..."

Winston turned his face to the corner of his lips, "Do you want to try it?"

This is the first time Hunt has seen such a clear smile. It was like a finger making a circle in his body, and the heart and brain were entangled in the whirlpool, but the other side pulled away calmly.

Breathing secretly, Hunter finally understood why Winston never showed even a little smile in front of the media, not only murdered Phil, but also tried to drive the people who saw him to death!

"This is the city, and Ferrari can't hold it ..." Hunt shrugged.

"Then go to a place where you can get up."

Winston turned the steering wheel and ran towards the suburbs.

"Hey! Where do you want to go?"

"Are you afraid of me?" The other side gave him a cool look.

"What are you afraid of?"

"I'm afraid I will take you somewhere and be locked in a dark place. No one but you will see me except for me."

His voice was still so cold, but there was something burning frantically in that cold.

There was no expression on his face, and all the smiles just now became hallucinations, indifferent to cruel.

Unconsciously swallowing, Hunt reached out to confirm the door.

"I'm locked. You can jump, but at the current speed, you are more likely to fall to death than falling from the tenth floor." Winston calmly turned.

The surrounding lights were getting darker and there was almost no traffic.

Winston looked like he was going to perform a gentle murder, and he was his prey.

Hunter knows it's impossible for the other to kill himself ... but what if Winston is really an abnormal killer?

Two days ago, I seemed to have read in the newspaper that some teenagers had been abandoned in the suburbs and had multiple fractures on their bodies ...

"Do you like me to be gentle or rough?" His voice was soft, like a whisper of a lover.

But like the omen of death, it is extremely dangerous.

Hunt opened his mouth, his spine was cold, and this cold was like freezing his tongue, speechless.

"Why not answer me, darling, don't you expect anything?"

The car was getting faster and faster, and no one was around. Hunt's sense of crisis was stronger than ever.

He was assessing whether he might flee the car.