Chapter 72: Pool Party

"Hi... What are you doing here? Hunter stepped forward.

Owen put his arm on Hunter's shoulder very familiarly: "Stinky boy, you are amazing!" Won the Charles again. That guy came to me for a drink late last night and vomited on me."

Hunter looked down and smiled, then turned to give Owen a hug.

Owen was stunned, then patted Hunter on the back.

"It's good that you're okay." Hunter said.

For the first time, he said in such a solemn voice.

"I'm sorry... There is a problem with my suspension system. It almost hurt you and Winston. Owen exhaled.

"The real damage is that if something really happens in the game, it's going to be a shadow of my life." Hunter replied.

"Yo, can't you see, I'm so important to you?" Owen said with a smile.

"Of course it's important. I remember when I was driving go-karts, I used to watch you race with the Shire. My dream was to be a driver like you. So Owen..."

"I see." Owen also gave Hunter a hug, "Since I used to be your dream, then I will definitely complete my journey perfectly, and will make you aspire to it forever."

Hunter gave a big smile.

"And don't look at Charles' face stinks like that, he's as glad as I am, there are opponents like Winston and you, otherwise our days are really boring." We've won a lot of championships, so... We want opponents more than champions. "

"Hahaha, then I will also be a competent opponent to make your life difficult!"

"Come less, stinky boy. The next stop at Sepang Circuit, Winston can't play, and you have to face the stranglehold between Charles and me alone, don't cry if you lose. "

Owen laughed and pushed Hunter away and turned to leave.

Hunter sent a text message to Winston, only to learn that the Ferrari team had a media interview in the afternoon, and Hunter could only have lunch with the team.

But eating lunch or something, it's so boring.

Hunter thought about it and made a call to Donald.

"Hey dear Donald, how about we have a party together to celebrate your third-place finish?"

Donald who connected the phone choked his throat, where did he dare to party with Hunter, he thought for a long time before squeezing out a sentence: "That... The next race is too close, the team is tight, we next time... Party again next time, right? "

Hunter thought about it carefully, as if since the last Bunny Girl party ended because this guy had diarrhea, every time he said that the party was going to be on his side, he looked at him.

"How do I hear a party over there?" You're so excessive, you never call me when you party by yourself! Let's cut it off! "

Donald suddenly panicked.

"That... It's a very humble pool party... The party at our Sobo team ... There are few good figures, especially boring! It's true! "

As soon as Hunter heard this, his eyes lit up.

It turned out to be a pool party!

Donald didn't even ask him at all, it's excessive! It's just too much!

"How do you know that I don't like to look at it if you don't have a good figure!"

"That... That's not that I don't invite you... If I invite you, I'll be miserable..." Donald's voice was particularly plaintive.