Chapter 8: ferrari doesn't deserve you

Hunter turned his face sideways and saw Winston in a racing suit.

"Your practice game is over?"

"The first round of practice is over, there is a second round from 2:30 a.m." Winston half-hung his eyes, raised his chin, and looked at hunter's knuckle cigarette.

"Bring some of your own... Wait, do you smoke? "Not much."

"I can't even dream of you smoking."

"You can see it now."

Hunter was crouched on the side of the road, while Winston sat next to him.

Lepers and Nobles – This is the idea that came to Hunter's mind.

"I only have a cigarette." Hunter squinted his eyes at each other.

It stands to reason that Winston was willing to be friends with him, and that he should be flattered to give everything.

But for Hunter, whether the other party is a genius or not, or because he is a waste of firewood, but the "friend" has no status, he is equal in front of Winston, he will not give diligently, nor will he put his face on it.

"So you're already half pumping, I'll just say take one sip."

Winston's voice was still cold, and there was no superfluous expression on his face.

As if to say, "I didn't ask you for the whole cigarette, it was already the greatest grace for you."

It's so bad!

However, in addition to the girl, good things should be shared between friends. Although cigarettes are definitely not a good thing.

"Okay, give you a sip."

Hunter turned around, squeezed the cigarette with his index finger and thumb, and handed it in the direction of the other party.

He had expected the other party to take off his racing gloves and reach over to catch them, but he did not expect that Winston's hand was still on his side, but he just leaned in the direction of Hunter and turned his face sideways.

At that moment, Hunter had the illusion that the other party was going to kiss him.

His lips opened slightly, holding the cigarette, and Hunter's fingertips seemed to be taken in by the other party.

The tip of his tongue pressed against the cigarette, and the subtle power reached Hunter's fingertips.

Suddenly, Hunter almost got rid of the cigarette.

He really just took a sip, and the smoke ring he spat out had an extremely gentle gesture.

Also as a man... Hunter must also admit that this man is hot.

"Are you familiar with the Kiers Villeneuve circuit?" Winston asked.

"I've imagined it countless times in my head, and I've simulated it on the simulator. You've been in the Grand Prix for three years, right? So this runway should also have three runs? I'm not as experienced as you. Hunter squeezed his eyes and laughed.

"Then close your eyes now and imagine you're parked at the starting point of the race at the Kiles Villeneuve circuit."

"Huh?" Hunter just wanted to express doubt, Winston's cold eyes swept over, and the feeling of not needing a word to control people was very bad. <

But Hunter subconsciously closed his eyes.

No way, this guy still has a game for a while, he doesn't follow him, in case it affects his mood of playing, is it to blame him?