Chapter 34: Soft-hearted

"Why did he play you?" Winston asked again.

"Probably because I rejected his offer. He tested whether I was hoping to change jobs for the Red Bulls." Hunter told Winston without reservation.

"You won't go to Red Bull." Winston said.

"How do you know? If I want to go further, I need a strong backing. Marcus is technically and financially not just a little bit behind Red Bull." Hunt said with interest.

"Because you are a simple person, and you value affection more than fame and fortune. Marcus has a gratitude for you, he does not take the initiative to terminate the contract with you, you will not leave."

"Thank you for speaking so noblely." Hunt twitched.

"In Marcus, you are the soul. But in other big teams, you will become a tool. You will never tolerate yourself becoming a tool."

Hunt paused, and spoke a long time before he said, "Thank you."

Thank you for getting to know me so well.

"There is one last point."

"what?"

"After you've been played by Irving, how could you join Red Bull Racing and keep him playing?"

"... I don't want to talk to you for thirty seconds."

Hunt turned to his side, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Winston actually clicked the countdown on the phone and counted thirty seconds.

Thirty seconds later, he said again, "Audrey Wilson praised me as an attractive man during the interview."

Hunt didn't want to ignore him.

Miss Wilson appreciates you, you're so proud!

"Thirty seconds have passed and you can talk to me."

"... Okay, you are so charming, do you need me to celebrate with fireworks?"

"I'm not sure. Does her so-called charm really think I am attractive, or is it just polite?"

Hunt frowned. He didn't think Winston would think about such a thing.

"Tell her!" Hunter lifted his phone and started to dissipate again.

Winston extended his hand and took his phone away.

"Where do you find me most attractive?"

Hunt wanted to get the phone back, but Winston set it aside.

"You have charm everywhere!"

What's wrong with Winston?

He should not be interested in the topic of charm?

What stimulus was it?

"Perfunctory." Winston held Hunter's cell phone and hung it by Ferrari's door with one hand, a posture to throw it down at any time.

"Hey!"

The car stopped just in front of the traffic light. The red light showed nearly a minute and a half. He saw Winston put the handbrake down. Hunter unfastened his seat belt and flung himself sideways to get the phone back, but he didn't expect Winston. He will be stabbed directly with the other hand.

His face smashed into Winston's lap, one side of his face seemed to pinch his nose, and then Hunt was embarrassed.

Even through casual trousers, Hunter knew that the little Winston was developing very well when looking at the contours. Although it is quiet now, the volume is still not small, and it must have a visual impact when standing up.