Sleepover Pt 3

"So, are you going to let go now or...?" Karasu asked.

You were holding onto Karasu tightly. You had your legs wrapped around Karasu's waist and your arms wrapped tightly around his neck. You hid your face in the crook of his neck.

"Never!" You yelled, holding tighter.

"Aw, c'mon cutie, I promise I won't let you fall~!" Shiva said.

"I don't understand, you're being dramatic." Belladonna said while shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders. Not understanding what the big deal was.

"You promise?" You said, lifting your head.

"Yes. I'm a master at my craft, you're not going to fall." Shiva reassured you. He held out his hand for you to take.

"Fine, but if I fall and die, I'm coming back to haunt you." You squint your eyes at him as you take his hand.

"I don't think I'd mind that~" Shiva winked at you, which caused Belladonna to roll her eyes.

Karasu narrowed his eyes at Shiva and snarled. You unwrapped your legs from Karasu's waist and stepped down, making sure your feet were close to Shiva's. You didn't know where the invisible platform ended, and you didn't want to find out.

"My you've got a grip!" Shiva cheerfully exclaimed.

"Uh-huh." You said, staring straight down at the constantly moving water. It was, unfortunately, nighttime in the human world. It was still amazing though. You were floating on an invisible platform above Niagara Falls. The lights were turned on, glowing in pink, purple, dark blue, and light blue.

"Damn, I want to take a picture, but I'm too scared to take out my phone." You said while nervously laughing.

'Coward. How? How am I a coward? Just take the picture. Even in the IMPOSSIBLE scenario that you fall down, you won't die. Well, I might not die from the fall but what about drowing? You won't die from that either. Alright, I'll take the picture.' You began taking your phone out and opening it up to the camera. You began adjusting it.

'But you will experience what it's like to drown. What!?' You took the picture. At least it came out nice?

"So why exactly did you want to go to the Appalachian Mountains?" Karaus asked Bella.

"Well..."

"It's because bleeding hearts grow here, isn't it?" Shiva said.

"H-how'd you know!? Were you looking through my things!?"

"No, but you literally made a whole presentation about them. I always remember, duh!" Shiva flicked Bella's forehead.

"Ow! Do you want me to send you to the hospital again!?" Bella said as she placed her hands over the spot where Shiva flicked her.

Shiva quickly threw his hands up in the air in surrender, also letting go of your hand. "No Ma'am!" You quickly grabbed a hold of Karasu's hand. Just in case.

"My q-question is, why do you have to come to the Appalachian Mountains when you can just grow them yourself." You said.

"Argh! Isn't it obvious? Growing them at home isn't the same as seeing them in their natural habitat. Just like when you humans see animals and stuff. Why go to the ocean to see dolphins when you can just watch videos of them in your house? Because it's a different experience." Belladonna said with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, you right." You agreed with her. "So are we going to go wandering around the mountains till we find them?"

"Kind of. I can sort of sense plants. It's hard to explain this aspect of my power if I'm being honest. For example, if I'm in a forest, I can sense all of the plants. Each type of plant has a different looking life source, I know what the bleeding hearts life source looks like by heart. My bleeding heart, ha!" Belladonna laughed at her lame joke, but it made her happy so you laughed out of courtesy.