Resort

This is what the shark dogs look like. They'll be mentioned later in the story. The art is by Vress-shark on Deviant Art

You were woken up at around three in the morning to leave with the Moon family on your trip. You'd already packed a few days prior but they decided it'd be best to travel in vans. You didn't understand why when they could just teleport but they argued that it made it feel more real. You couldn't argue there and gather your things to wait for them outside. As you waited for them to get there, you were joined by Lucifer outside.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Haven't you already asked me this?" You teased.

"Maybe...I just want to see if your feelings have changed."

"Are you hoping I won't want to go so I'll stay here?"

"No, but if you don't want to go..."

You laughed. "You're funny, but I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, you heard Diavolo, you can drop in whenever you want."

"But how will I get alone time with you?" He purred into your ear. You shivered and your face grew hot.

"You make it sound like we're going to do something."

"No, of course we won't...unless you want to." He winked at you.

"I thought Asmo was supposed to be the avatar of Lust?" You said, amused.

Lucifer just shrugged. "We all have wants too." He simply said.

Before the conversation could continue, a van pulled up. It was three vans actually, this was so they weren't all cramped. From the one that was parked right in front of the dorms, came Clair with her mother. They walked up to you and Clair introduced the two of you.

"Mom, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Macy, my mother."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Moon." You held your hand out for a hand shake.

"So you're the one that's got Karasu whipped, huh?" She asked with a laugh as she shook your hand.

"Well, I wouldn't say that, we're just really close."

"Urgh, you make it sound like we're just friends." Karasu said from beside you. You hadn't even noticed when he'd gotten there. "Mom, we're dating." He said.

"Oh, I know. Thank you for choosing Karasu." She quickly added.

"Mom! You're embarrassing me!" Karasu's face was red as a tomato.

"You do look cute when you're embarrassed." You said as you kissed his cheek.

"C'mon mom, let's get back in the van before you embarrass me further." Karasu grabbed some of your bags and dragged his mother away.

"When will I meet your boyfriend? I want to thank him for choosing you too."

"Mom!"

You stifled a laugh as you watched Karasu grow more embarrassed.

"Hurry up and say goodbye Y/N, we've got a schedule to follow." Clair said as she grabbed more of your stuff and went to set them in the van. You turned to Lucifer and hugged him goodbye.

"Good luck dealing with your brothers."

"Please, I don't need luck, I've lived with them for several centuries."

"But now you have MC there too."

"..." You giggled at his lack of response. You hugged him tightly again. You felt him grab your chin and move your head so you were looking at him.