Awake

"Y/N?"

"Lucifer, hello!" You said. "It's been...a few days actually. Isn't that wild?"

"Are you ok?" He walked into the bathroom and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm doing just fine. But erm, what happened?"

"Your..." Lucifer traces the areas of your body that had faded markings. The things you noticed was that he wasn't wearing gloves, his hands were cold, but his touch was gentle.

"Your hands are cold." You said as you took his hand into yours. Your hands were warm and soft. Lucifer liked the sensation, he pulled you in for a hug. "This is the most emotion I've seen you express."

"Don't tell the others."

"I won't. So what happened? The last thing I remember was that I was on a dock and then I felt pain and passed out I guess."

"You were out for three days."

"Really?"

"Yes, the doctors already checked on you and said you were fine."

"That's good. Do you know why the marks aren't as visible now?"

"No, I'm just glad you're ok." He hugged you tighter and kissed your forehead.

"This is nice." You said as you hugged him. You tried to pull away to look at him but he wouldn't let you. "I think I owe you something."

"What could that be?" Lucifer smirked to himself.

"I think you know." He let you pull away and you looked up at him. He leaned in to meet you halfway, but you stopped him. He opened his eyes, which he'd closed in order to kiss you, and he looked shocked.

"Sorry but as far as I know I haven't showered or brushed my teeth in three days, and I don't think you'd–" He hushed you with a kiss. It was a sweet kiss, gentle and soft. His lips tasted like cherry.

'I knew it! I knew he was a cherry type of guy.' You thought to yourself.

Lucifer picked you up and sat you down next to the sink on the counter to kiss you better. You weren't that short or tall, but you were short in comparison to Lucifer. He kept his hands on your hips and continued to kiss you. You ran your hands through his hair when you finally pulled away.

You gasped for air as you composed yourself. "Lucifer..." You were flustered.

"Yes?" He purred into your ear. He kissed your neck as much as he could before you held out your hands for him to stop. "Is something wrong?"

"No, well yes. I'd rather we continue this when I feel more...clean."

"Oh, I forgot you humans can be so self conscious." He backed up and went towards the bathroom door. "Be quick, I'll wait for you in your room." He was about to leave before he stopped and looked at you. "Unless...you want me to wait in the bathroom." He smirked at you and licked his lips.

"No, you can wait in my bedroom." You said. You hopped off the counter and pushed Lucifer out of the bathroom. Once he was out you closed the door. Lucifer thought you were cute, and happily plopped himself down on your bed. You turned on the showered, striped and got in. You began scrubbing and scrubbing your body to achieve only the highest level of cleanliness. Once you were done showering, you moved on to brush your teeth. You were really brushing your teeth. You were really getting into it, you were gagging and everything too. When you were done, you finally realized that you didn't bring any clothes with you.

'I'd say something but you did just wake up from a three day coma soo...Yeah, it's in your best interest to stay quiet.' You begrudgingly walked over to the door and cracked it open slightly.